Author Topic: I did it and Im scared...  (Read 14811 times)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: I did it and Im scared...
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 02:38:55 am »
Have you eaten the eggs and meat separately? The whole eggs or only the yolks?

I've ate the raw steak first and then I drank a mix of egg yolks and lemon.
After 1hour I had workout.
I felt some spasms in my lowerback, stomach muscles, dizziness.
Maybe its better to eat fats n protein after workout and before eat fruits with alot of wataa :D:D

EDIT:

I'm curious why did you ask if I ate them separately ,could it be the reason I felt like that?
If so how should I eat next time?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 04:28:39 am by achillezzz »

Offline dsohei

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 01:59:53 pm »
probably shouldve eaten big after the workout and not before. also massive raw yolks can induce detox or diarrhea, try 2-3 instead of 12. plus make sure the eggs are healthy/fertile/pastured, etc

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 10:36:53 pm »
probably shouldve eaten big after the workout and not before. also massive raw yolks can induce detox or diarrhea, try 2-3 instead of 12. plus make sure the eggs are healthy/fertile/pastured, etc

The eggs are very healthy organic free range the yolk is sooo yellow and creammy!!
I do 6 eggyolks mornin 6 Evening or 8/8.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 10:42:21 pm »
The eggs are very healthy organic free range the yolk is sooo yellow and creammy!!
I do 6 eggyolks mornin 6 Evening or 8/8.
  Organic/free-range means absolutely nothing in terms of standards. "Organic" almost always means the chickens are fed on organic grains(chickens in the wild are omnivores eating things like insects/worms and only very few grains). And "free-range" means nothing also, as it just means they have a very limited area to move around in, unlike battery hens who are forced into tiny cages and unable to move.

Go for pastured raw eggs. If, like most, you are unable to get hold of such, then make sure to greatly limit raw egg consumption and depend on other healthier sources of raw fats such as raw wild game or raw, 100 percent grassfed meats etc. as a staple.

*That said, a while back, I did  check some unusual raw eggs in Sainsbury's during a short period where I was unable to buy my usual raw foods, and their raw eggs had more variety than I expected; not just fish-oil-enriched raw eggs(hardly healthy) but also "woodland" raw eggs which had yolks which were orange in colour(which, I think(?) is what pastured raw eggs are supposed to actually look like.)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
I did it!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 06:22:59 pm »
My dad brings me the eggs from some arabs farm maybe they are pasture I dont know but I never get my eggs from any store the yolks are never really yellow and break easily.

One thing bothers me some eggs have chiken feces on them is it normal does it tells something about the space chikens have or they shit while they drop eggs? ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:00:59 pm by achillezzz »

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 07:03:41 pm »
I'm curious why did you ask if I ate them separately ,could it be the reason I felt like that?
If so how should I eat next time?
It's better not to mix eggs with meat in one meal. The digestion is worse and AFAIK the absorbtion of some nutrients is also worse.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 04:57:06 pm »
The first time I ate raw meat was before I had ever learned about a raw paleo diet, but I was not afraid of becoming sick because animals eat raw meat in the wild all the time.  They do not become sick from eating raw meat, so why should I?

However, that was before I learned the difference between commercial grain-fed cows and organic grass-fed cows.. Now I wouldn't trust commercial grain-fed meat so much.  But what I am most afraid of getting from any raw food is botulism, otherwise I am not afraid of organic grass-fed beef.

And if your eggs have feces on them, you might want to wash them off before consuming them raw.. I've heard the feces is where the salmonella can be contained?  I'm not sure, but anything chicken is what I am most afraid of becoming sick from other than botulism, so I make sure to wash all of my eggs before eating them raw.  And I try to stay away from commercial eggs, and buy organic free-range cage free eggs instead.. although best would be to have your own chickens whose diet and health you could personally see over.

Even so, I am not so concerned about e. coli or salmonella as life-threatening.  I've heard they will usually at most just cause a bout of diarrhea which can be cured quite easily(unless you have a poor immune system).  As for parasites, for as many of us on this forum that have been consuming large amounts of raw animal flesh, there seems to be hardly any problems of parasite infestations. 
Botulism is what I am most afraid of will be the thing to kill me on a raw diet.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

CitrusHigh

Re: I did it!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 01:13:31 pm »
One thing bothers me some eggs have chiken feces on them is it normal does it tells something about the space chikens have or they shit while they drop eggs? ???

Don't worry about the feces. As long as you continue to eat a substantially raw animal diet you will likely* not get more than nausea, diarrhea, bloody stool. I have never had anything more than diarrhea/nausea, except for some days of flu like symptoms that were probably due to heavy detox, or exorbitant cannabis use or lack of sleep or stress or a combo of all of the above. In other words, eating like this will probably only be to your benefit, it's your other vices that will get you! If you don't have any real vices then you would probably be damn near invincible!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk