Author Topic: THE QUANTITY OF STOOL CHANGES DRAMATICALLY WHEN RAW MEAT ADDS INTO THE DIET  (Read 3723 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
 -\sorry, for this gross topic!! i see that happens to my toddler and me. my toddler's stool changes dramatically (from 4 times poops in a day to once a day or once in every two days) with a very small size (his poop is not hard or runny but good texture). can you explain me what's going on? please, check out about his new diet in "what for lunch for raw toddler?" THIS TOPIC. he is practicing this brand new diet without fruits for about a week and even before about 2/3 months, he's consuming raw meat regularly. thanks.
bugs or country chickens

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Mostly what normal poo is bacteria.  With a diet lacking in carbs, those bacteria and hence the volume isn't there.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
van, are you saying that consuming more carbohydrates create more bacteria and hence more poops? than i'm more curious that those are on ZC, they don't poop? ???
bugs or country chickens

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
From what I have read,  most zcarbers poop a whole lot less and less infrequently.   I used to think if you didn't poop three times a day, when I was 811, that everyone else was clogged up.  Funny how our minds form such cast in stone opinions.      Yes, bacteria from carbs determine the amount of poop for those who's diet is carb vs. fat based.  Also, the proteins and fats, especially in their raw states, are highly utilized by the body, and hence, there's not a lot of 'kitchen scraps' left over to poop. 
    think I'll do a genialogical  study to trace back who indeed originated that word, just brilliant.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
 :D oh, my god!! that's fantastic to know!! thanks my friend!!
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk