Author Topic: Russia's Most Famous Bodybuilder Vladimir Turchinky Dies after Plasmapheresis  (Read 5029 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Russia’s probably most famous bodybuilder, TV and radio host Vladimir Turchinsky died a sudden death in Moscow at age 47 on December 16. He reportedly died soon after a blood rejuvenation procedure which he had had at a Moscow clinic.

For the time being, the cause of Vladimir Turchinsky’s death has not been officially confirmed. It is only known that his death coincided with the above-mentioned blood purification procedure.

Plasmapheresis is the removal, treatment, and return of (components of) blood plasma from blood circulation. It is thus an extracorporeal therapy. The method can also be used to collect plasma for further manufacturing into a variety of medications.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
    Hi Goodsamaritan.  

Do you know how plasmapheresis rejuvenates blood?  I don't.  I just did a little search.  I kept coming across IVIG.  

I had a bad immune system (probably due to cooked food) as a kid, so I used to get lots of IG therapy, but the cheaper kind (intramuscular not IV).  I'm not so sure it helped me at all.  

When my son got sick, and it was down to no hope, I got him autohemotherapy with UVB/O3.  It was definitely helpful in his quality of life, but not a cure in his case.  I tried one autohemotherapy UVB/O3 treatment on myself.  It made my face feel overly oxygenated.  We actually stopped doing the treatment with my son eventually because the nurse made an extremely stupid mistake that could have killed him.  

Are there dangers of plasmapheresis?  Like if done improperly, what are the general risks?  In our case, the nurse's extremely stupid mistake caused him clots.

When I was at AW's, one guy who looked healthy and had lots of energy (very nice guy too), but had HIV diagnosis, he left before learning anything about raw food to get his blood taken out and treated with heat to kill the virus and returned the blood to his body.  I think we were watching the news and he saw the treatment and ran.  I'm not sure it helped him.  They may have treated his with peroxide too.  I would never consider heating my blood artificially for anything nor putting peroxide in me.  

I'm not familiar with Turchinsky, so I looked him up.  I like having a little reference so I'm posting the latest news story and a pic of him.
    http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2009/12/17/Bodybuilder-Turchinsky-dead-at-46/UPI-26651261105371/

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk