Author Topic: Need Raw Paleo diet experts for site for Journik.com  (Read 3293 times)

Offline RawpaleoHealthdiet

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Need Raw Paleo diet experts for site for Journik.com
« on: August 30, 2009, 03:20:04 am »
 In fact I am part of a site called journik.com made by the daoist teacher wan at youtube.com/yogameditation he talks about techniques that help advance the level and health of people who are eating wrong. He was talking about immortality. See how this relates to us. He uses daoist immortality techniques of longevity, these are just ways to make you super healthy. Only problem is that i am the only raw foodist on the site. The site hold some of the greatest minds on earth. Yet most don't know or fully agree with paleo diet principles.
  Right now the owner of the site is giving out business advice. I want to create a team of super health experts. Right now he is focusing on health and wants people who are health experts to be componated so he created videos on marketing on how he made toooooons of money.I am using these techinques. I am forming a team. I sometimes cannot fully remember some raw paleo advice. I call myself an expert on diet and health. But I relize I cannot do this alone, I have been looking at various forms so I have been taking in the advice of thousands of people. Combined with daoist esoteric theories (chakras if any of your know).

These are the thoeries that wan taught. How everything in life is realated to your body. If you ever wanted to know the truth about JING and how horse stance helps your fighting I know all of that. Wan taught me. Everyone on this site is a genuis so I will give anyone on this site who wants it an invitation. I have a health blog. By combining raw paleo thoeries with the daoist esoteric and practical daoist thoeries. I plan to be the next wan look at youtube.com/yogameditation

He got rich teaching what he knew about true daoist theory and martial arts
Now I need raw paleo experts on my team lets do it.
Twitter.com/healthdiets

My blog
http://freedomforcreation.posterous.com/

Offline RawpaleoHealthdiet

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Need Raw Paleo diet experts for site for Journik.com
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 07:58:44 am »
so in this site full of genuis nobody wants to join a site with other genuises many of you are open enough for the topics discussed. We need people who know the truth about health on here. am tring to set up a health guru site to tell the world about this.
Twitter.com/healthdiets

My blog
http://freedomforcreation.posterous.com/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 09:45:52 am »
People here are just modest.  ;)
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 11:02:37 am »
Lex Rooker is the world's greatest diet/nutrition genius, in my opinion, in part because he doesn't claim to be a genius and lets people decide for themselves.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 11:35:15 am »
I watched the video.  A few years all night while I slept I listened to positive music.  In the mornings I'd wake up feeling well.  I felt rich, whatever that is, as I've never had much money. 

I'd rather do like your daoist teacher, wan, and make my own mp3, than buy one from meditation.mantra.org . I haven't gone to that site yet though.  Best though I think, living in proper surroundings, no music or mantras are necessary, as one is open to all good in the world, or maybe that's just heaven in reality.   

Thank you for the idea, and for including me as calling everyone on rawpaleoforum geniuses.  Definitely some members are, maybe all.  I don't feel the call to commit to something right now, but I wish you all the best with your endeavor.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk