Author Topic: New raw paleo woman  (Read 4378 times)

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
New raw paleo woman
« on: October 30, 2010, 03:54:15 am »
 :)

I am french and come from many many diseases.
I past long months on fruitarianism (about one and a half a year but with some binges -but not very often- and before I was mainly vegetarian/vegan for 12 years, trying to find the best diet and heal me...). In the beginning fruits helped. I stopped because many things were getting more and more wrong.

I am now eating with pleasure raw fish, eggs and meat (I have always like raw things !).
I take my fish extra fresh (live near the sea), some cod liver (very good but prepared, with som salt) eggs are organics (but don't know how to find some fertilized...?) and organics meat (beef fed with grass and grains but not corn, liver sheep). I want to take better products, but for the beginning it's not so bad I think ! no ?!

My health increased a lot since one week, I just took 4 apples max per day, but I think I will reduce again cause my teeth don't like and I need a fruit brake !
Also, I take some juice of lettuce and cucumber on the evening and drink some water (I didn't with fruitarianism) because I feel dehydrated with only meat. Often after meat or fish I need to drink, even if I know it's not optimal, so I take water or an apple.

My skin is a lot better, all my body seems to reinflate with good sensations. I sleep very well, I am calm, happy, positive, my so fragile digestion is perfect !... Almost only good things, but I have a headache since a week, and I wonder if it is the protein, the fat (combined with the sugar in my body), some detox, or some pollution in the animals I eat ...?

I have read Aajonus biography, saw Weston Price photos from is famous book and read a little, know a little about instincto.

Look forward to read you and your adverts !

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 04:24:27 am by Louna »

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: New raw paleo woman
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 04:14:04 am »
Welcome.

Yes you need to drink lots and lots of water with raw meat.

For me the primal diet works very well, although for some others it does not. I suggest to begin with don't over eat on meat or fat. Just listen to your body. As for the headaches, it's just your body doing something. Might be dehydration due to not enough water
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 04:33:28 am »
Thanks, I will have more water.
Do you find troubling to have water during and/or after eating ? What about digestion, diarrhea...?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 04:36:21 am »
I presume you have already joined the paleocru forum? If not, it would be a good idea.

As regards the headache, people usually get such minor symptoms when first eating raw animal foods, sort of a detox. It should pass.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 04:41:46 am »
Ok for the detox, I will see, it's not very hard.

I joined paleo cru forum but not post yet...

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 06:22:42 am »
I presume you have already joined the paleocru forum? If not, it would be a good idea.

As regards the headache, people usually get such minor symptoms when first eating raw animal foods, sort of a detox. It should pass.

Whats the paleocru forum?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 06:25:00 am »
Welcome here as well, Louna !

It's much better to drink (spring or mineral water, of course) before the meals, not after.

Kurite : click on my signature, just below !
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 06:29:11 am »
paleocru forum = raw paleo forum versus french ;)

Ok for drinking before (now I have just some "Montcalm" bottles, will see soon for better), I will try.

I think about trying zero carb cause the little piece of fruit I ate last days gave me pain in my bowels...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 06:30:15 am »
Whats the paleocru forum?
paleocru is our french sister forum also focusing on raw palaeolithic diets. Click on the link in Iguana's post and you'll see.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk