Author Topic: Aajonus Vonderplanitz interview on One Radio Network with host Patrick Timpone?  (Read 45548 times)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
   Did you know many domestic animals will happily and healthily eat meat?  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zV8HnHp1I4
    Hamsters are calmer and more aware if permitted to regularly hunt.  They are not from an environment rich in alfalfa or lettuce.  They are naturally nocturnal underground desert hunters.  They may be able to live well on grass, but they get stronger and live even longer on raw or live insects.
Thanks for the vid. My favorite part was when the father said: "He's savoring it" and one of the girls said: "Finger lickin' good!" as the hamster licked his fingers. It was also cute the way the hamster sniffed around vigorously after he finished as if he was thinking, "More! More! I want more! Yum! Yum! Much better than the usual kibble crap those damn humans give me!"
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Thanks for the vid. .. Yum! Much better than the usual kibble crap those damn humans give me!"

LOL y/w.  Thank you for viewing it.  Poor things usually have to live on dried fluff instead of food with us. 

I showed this to vegheads, they like the vid too.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk