Author Topic: Air-pollution is harmful in another unexpected way....  (Read 1444 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Air-pollution is harmful in another unexpected way....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 03:01:36 am »
According to AV bacteria are detoxifiers, and its probable that they are indeed mutating into more virulant forms in order to metabolize toxic waste back into into more biologically inert forms....Because they need to create more powerful bio-solvents to break down the toxins, it is possible that they would stimulate more severe detox reactions in people who are also inundated with the same environmentally toxicity.

It just strikes me as absurd how the mainstream scientific establishment still pushes Germ Theory, when its obvious that the Violation of the Law of the terrain is what is ultimately responsible for pollution induced illnesses.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:51:58 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Air-pollution is harmful in another unexpected way....
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 09:16:16 am »
Air pollution leads to increased respiratory illness... Yet the "experts" somehow find a way to still blame bacteria for it. What a load of nonsense!
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk