Author Topic: Dogmatic Vegan Rant: Flesh Eating Evil and Gross  (Read 4309 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Dogmatic Vegan Rant: Flesh Eating Evil and Gross
« on: July 17, 2012, 10:54:45 am »
Would like to share an email I just received who subscribed to my website www.curemanual.com only to be sent a recent blog post regarding eating raw meat:

"RE: The Cure Manual flesh eating evil and gross

eating flesh of murdered beast is not only evil demoniac but very unhealthy as the bad karma will cause disease, and rebirth for the embodied soul. The karma of running slaughter houses and sending animals to them to be murdered will be and is ..that the sons of man will be sent to the slaughter of war on the battle fields. MEAT IS  MURDER. If i see any more encouragement of flesh eating on this webb site i shall leave it and condem it. for there is NO HEATH IN EATING ROTTING FLESH.ITS CRUEL AND BARBARIC AND APPEALS ONLY TO THE DEMONIAC MIND."

In response to

http://www.curemanual.com/2012/07/raw-meat-diet-what-to-do-when-raw-meat-becomes-disgusting-raw-paleo-diet/

Just so some members are reminded how these dogmatic vegans think... beware.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline mhikl

• Egg Thief
  • Know History, not just your folklore.
    • View Profile
Re: Dogmatic Vegan Rant: Flesh Eating Evil and Gross
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 11:40:02 am »
Crazy comes in all forms. What I get when I eat raw is a sense of the spiritual and I take a moment to appreciate the sacrifice and thank the animal's spirit. I never felt that over chomping on a peach. But there I am, off topic as usual.

So here's my thoughts on arguing with one of your nutty commenters.

Really, every animal kind, herbivores as well, eat primal raw. The difference is that herbivores farm their little critters called bacteria, billions of them, in one of their stomach compartments and then digest them as amino and fatty acids much as we do; at least that is how I have come to understand it. Cellulose is bacteria grub.

So, if eating primal is a criminal act I'm just trying to imagine what a bovine scaffold would look like—the slope of the rise, the hole? How large would it have to be? You wouldn't want Bessy knocking her head on the down. The strength of the rope? Pretty thick to make a flexible noose. Would the beast be blindfolded. That's what is traditional to the murderer.

And these vegan are no better killing all those plants to eat. The screaming of plants when they are cut is awful! There were studies in the sixties or seventies. And their neighbours joined in chorus, probably in fear they they might be next.

I think silly talk deserves reciprocity in kind. I would expect to be invited  to the debate. I'll bring my cow bell.
• When I find time to rewrite the laws of physics there will finally be some changes made round here.
• The stupid are cocksure; the intelligent are full of doubt. Bertrand Russell
• However the dice be tossed, we are ultimately responsible for our own death, unless that preverbal piano hammers us on the head.

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 05:26:17 pm »
Yea, this is so silly.  These people are twisted.  Are bears and lions being evil when they eat meat?  I have enough experience with plants to know that they are alive and kicking as well.  Read "A secret life of plants."  It talks a lot about how plants are conscious and highly sophisticated.  Oh well, some people just can't handle it yet.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 07:49:42 pm »
That secret life of plants is cool joe - the youtube vids are great  O0

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 01:39:26 am »
That is such a sad sorry misunderstanding of karma.

Then every species that eats other animals is evil? Just about the whole planet is evil then and pretty much the entire human race over all of history. Even certain plants that eat insects are evil.

It reminds me of when my teachers told me when I was a child that anyone that didn't believe in Jesus Christ and doesn't get baptized goes to hell and I asked her if Buddha was in hell then because he could never have even heard of Jesus and she said yes. (I did a little paper on Buddhism in grammar school).

If Buddha is in hell then I wanted to go meet him there - cuz that dude was really cool and I was even more interested in him than JC because he could teach me how to be enlightened - even though I appreciated JC taking all my sins and all - it wasn't nearly as interesting. ;)  If most of the planet and pretty much all of nature is evil, then ok - I'm evil. If cats, dogs, bears and even chickens are evil - then at least I'm in good company.

We can have a really great time in hell together all of us, partying with Buddha! ;)

Oh - and yeah - secret lives of plants rocks! I used to have that argument with vegans on gitmr all the time. I can "hear" plants and know that they experience pain but I eat them anyway. They would tell me that plants didn't hurt so much because of their undeveloped nervous systems. Hmf. Tell that to the plants! Just because you can't hear something scream doesn't mean that it doesn't.

It's not just vegans and certainly not all vegans can't think - I never said such silly things when I was a vegan. People don't think well all over the place and can act out their bizarre imbalances through all sorts of belief systems.   

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 01:59:55 am »
“Meat : A Benign Extravagance by Simon Fairlie” is a great book about why eating meat is ethical, having animals meats healthier plant, life cycles are just that, sometimes "alive" sometimes not.  we have this weird idea of immortality/mortality in terms of our physical beings and that of others, its a very limited view.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk