Author Topic: Drinking a bit of sea water?  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Drinking a bit of sea water?
« on: March 11, 2011, 02:42:36 pm »
For sodium and iodine needs mainly iodine - any ever tried like a small tsp, or half a cup of sea water? From an unpolluted source most likely.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Drinking a bit of sea water?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 03:37:56 pm »
I drink seawater a bit when I consume my raw oysters and raw mussels. Not healthy, imo, I try to strain as much as possible of it away from the flesh of my oysters/mussels.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 03:49:33 pm »
We have already discussed this matter here.

It would be good to check whether a topic already exists on a subject before starting a new specific thread. Otherwise the same topics come over and over again in circles and it's boring.

Cheers
François
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 06:22:35 pm »
We have already discussed this matter here.

It would be good to check whether a topic already exists on a subject before starting a new specific thread. Otherwise the same topics come over and over again in circles and it's boring.

Cheers
François

oh sorry  -[ the topic briefly touched on sea water pollution though. Is it safe to go to a beach, get a cup, scoup up some water and drink? What if the water is polluted or has toxins? What about micro parasites and parasitic eggs in the water? What about toxic algae and red tide and other bacteria and microorganisms and animals?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 08:31:51 pm »
What if I drink the holy water from the dead sea in israel am I gonna get some powers? haha   ;)

I also put some black mud on my body from the dead sea I heard it takes toxins away from the body and I took alot of salt crystals from the sea to my house I will use it to salt cooked paleo meals haha

Or just lick it when ever im bored lolll

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 08:37:00 pm »
What if I drink the holy water from the dead sea in israel am I gonna get some powers? haha   ;)

I also put some black mud on my body from the dead sea I heard it takes toxins away from the body and I took alot of salt crystals from the sea to my house I will use it to salt cooked paleo meals haha

Or just lick it when ever im bored lolll

Yup, mud like clay is great for skin and has an extremely strong pulling or some removal effect they call it. But yeah application to the skin will suck out toxins and cleanse just like clay. And gogo salt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk