Author Topic: Raw nutrition, love, premonitory dreams, visions and ESP  (Read 22329 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Raw nutrition, love, premonitory dreams, visions and ESP
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2013, 05:48:17 pm »
Great, but will you ask your regular girlfriend and will she be ok and glad for you if it works — I suppose you’re still together? Ideally all the ones concerned in such a relationship should at least like each other and be friends. But as most people are nowadays neurotically possessive and jealous, it seldom works, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:53:47 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2013, 05:57:20 pm »
Great, but will you ask your regular girlfriend and will she be ok and glad for you if it works — I suppose you’re still together? Ideally all the ones concerned in such a relationship should at least like each other and be friends. But as most people are nowadays neurotically jealous, it seldom works, unfortunately.

I think your talking about the girl Ive mentioned in the previous post?
I have not been in a relationship with her and she is still with her boyfriend.
Only thing is that the boyfriend didnt like that she cheated on him, which is something I can understand.
So Ive been single this entire time, but quite some times I am attracted to girls that already have boyfriends (not that I know this beforehand).

I also noticed the jealousy. Its funny how girls tend to be super sweet and enjoyable during the phase of "getting with me", but once I would be exclusive with them, the drama starts. This is the absolute reason for me to not be exclusive with a girl.. I dont need no drama. I see it with all my friends who are in a relationship or have been in one, once theyre officially together, the girl seems to be not so pleasant anymore. I cant imagine its just me seeing this, right?  -[ ;D
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2013, 06:54:11 pm »
I think your talking about the girl Ive mentioned in the previous post?
I have not been in a relationship with her and she is still with her boyfriend.
Only thing is that the boyfriend didnt like that she cheated on him, which is something I can understand.

Ah, I understand. So she came in your bed once, but now it’s over. If she had told and asked her boyfriend beforehand, and if he had met you and given his green light, then all 3 of you would have achieved something great. It wouldn’t have been “cheating”, but something done in total honesty and harmony. But people don’t understand that the third person doesn’t intrude into their intimacy to destroy their couple, but on the opposite is bringing new energy/info which is bound to refurbish their love.   :)

So Ive been single this entire time, but quite some times I am attracted to girls that already have boyfriends (not that I know this beforehand).

Yeah, it’s also always been my case too, during all my life. How could it be otherwise since most people are in a couple?

I also noticed the jealousy. Its funny how girls tend to be super sweet and enjoyable during the phase of "getting with me", but once I would be exclusive with them, the drama starts. This is the absolute reason for me to not be exclusive with a girl.. I dont need no drama. I see it with all my friends who are in a relationship or have been in one, once theyre officially together, the girl seems to be not so pleasant anymore. I cant imagine its just me seeing this, right?  -[ ;D

Exactly, the “ownership” of the partner is a disaster. It’s not love, but selfishness, materialism.  -d

BTW, you don’t have to “choose one” between  these 2 sisters you met yesterday! Just let it happen naturally and however it happens, maybe both of them will love you…  ;) :) 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:47:41 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2013, 09:04:35 pm »
For God’s sake, dear, why do you ask me that? The last wart I had was a plantar one which spontaneously disappeared about 15 years ago. Never had any on my penis — if that is the question, LOL  ;D

I have warts on my right hand that I cannot get rid of for the life of me.  They have died back and become small at times, but never fully died out.  Their type or origin are unspecified, I don't want to think they came from sexual contact, but honestly they may have.  I have only rid myself of a few of them with self surgery and cauterization, which is not a very pleasant feeling but it works. 

They are seriously debilitating to me, I would never want to pass them on to another person, and would abstain from use of my hand, for even holding hands, in a relationship just to make sure this was so.  I cant even imagine if I had those on my lady bits, how painful and irritating and also sexually debilitating the situation would be. 

I honestly think its really important to make sure of the health, cleanliness and history of your partners.  I have known men who have gotten yeast infections from women that they don't know how to heal and let fester for years and still have sex with other women, or men who get little sores that they consider "not as bad as warts" and don't warn their partners about.  I don't know, I just think its wise not to engage in sexual acts with people who are not actively aware and healing/healed of their std's or other parts of their lives.

I don't think what I have on my hands ill have forever, I am working on killing them and improving my overall health constantly.  I would gladly have abstained from whatever situation caused them if I didn't have them, I cant think of anything that was so satisfying that I would have picked it over having to deal with this.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Warts
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2013, 10:16:04 pm »
 >: Sorry to hear that. GCB thinks warts are fed by an excessive consumption of proteins. He had a few when he was eating almost every day a large amount of beef muscle. They disappeared after he had restrained his consumption of red meat. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:21:27 pm by Iguana »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2013, 12:57:56 am »
Well for anyone who's sexually active it makes sense to get tested regularly. I personally get a full STD panel every time I have my annual physical.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Warts
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2013, 01:33:45 am »
I got warts for the first time ever one year ago.
A fruitarian friend of mine had them and passed on me..

I generously applied tea tree oil everyday over 2 months and they slowly went away.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:27:18 am by Iguana »

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2013, 07:22:12 am »
...But “sexual” and “genital” are not synonymous. Moreover, sexual activity with genital contact does not necessarily imply coitus and its associated procreation. Women and men can have a sexual-physical relation with no or infrequent coitus. Orgasm doesn’t need to be during coitus, we don’t need coitus to reach orgasm...

...Love with physical-sexual contacts has another important purpose than procreation: the structuring of our psyche by transfer of energy-information between individuals. The dysfunction of such love hinders the ability to commonly experience extra-sensory perceptions (ESP).

good points...
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2013, 07:30:38 am »
i'm stating this before checking...  but i thought generic warts (not genital) were caused from a virus?

jessica...  yup.  here, this is somewhat informative:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/155039.php

if you can get past all the ads, there are some remedies that may help...

carry on, forum folk...
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2013, 05:49:14 am »
Had an other premonition last night.

My Ex is 7 months pregnant and has not yet found out the sex of the baby. I dreamed I saw her belly and noticed she was no longer pregnant, than I got a vision of the child who was a boy.

I've always had dreams regarding pregnancy  and birth. I feel a connection to the new life of the unborn.

My Ex sister in law was pregnant with her first, and though I knew little about her or her husband, one night I had a dream that I was in the future talking to a girl;  with red hair named Maggy. Three days latter My Ex told me that the ultra sound showed the child was going to be a girl and that they were going to name her Maggy. After she was born I noticed she did have reddish hair even though her parents both had dark hair.

When 18 I dreamt I was in my cousin's body while she was having a miscarriage. I hadn't heard from or talked with her for over a month. The next day her brother came over and told me she miscarried that very night. I still get freaked out about that one.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:12:40 pm by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2013, 05:20:24 pm »
In Lex's journal:
>> ejaculated more than five times per week between the ages of twenty and fifty

Ejaculating 5 times per week is easy when you are in your 20s.
But at 40, 50, 60, 70.... may be a little too excessive don't you think?

I don’t know what the other’s experience is because we don’t openly speak much about this intimate topic, even amongst good friends. But I’m now 67 and didn’t notice much decline in my sexual drive over the years. There is a slight decrease in power, but it’s not that big.

But there was a sudden change at 41 when I started to practice 100% raw instinctive nutrition. Since then I control my sexual activity at will, which was not the case before: I couldn’t fall asleep without having an orgasm. It was a kind of obsessive compulsion. Now, if I want to sleep, I usually sleep, but if I want an orgasm I can have it as well, as before.  :)

BTW: good one, Saberthooth!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2013, 08:24:46 am »
When it cums to orgasm.... The question is about quality and not quantity. Im 30 years old and like to change it up regularly. I go about every other day, sometimes wait up to 4.

Sure I could spout off every day, but I find it more enjoyable to let the fluids build up a little. Give the semen time to properly mature, then make sweet slow love followed by an immense climax.

If it becomes an everyday routine then the love drunk effect isn't as strong so I would rather wait until I am fully loaded. My Lady gets more out of the experience too, if there's a little more built up of passion.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk