Author Topic: Raw paleo ogres  (Read 3901 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw paleo ogres
« on: August 23, 2011, 07:18:29 am »
Anyone else here think they are becoming an Ogre.

I have been living off whole lamb and will set out leg bones to age a day, then trim off the aged meat scarps and smash the bones to get the marrow. I then throw the bone scraps to the animals in the back yard.

Anyone else have a good bone pile started?

Drinking blood scooping out brains and picking at bones, just seem so natural to me now, I am not self conscious about it, but to the rest of the world it may seem monstrous.

That brings me to the Idea that there must of been historically real life Ogres who would eat anything, even people if they were hungry enough, They may have been monstrously large and strong, so when the average neolithic man came across one or seen a huge bone pit they may have invented all types of stories.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Raw paleo ogres
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 07:41:45 am »
Either that or all the chicks will be knocking at your door for being a handsome macho man.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 07:59:56 am »
"Ogre"  was just a word used to describe the "Uighurs", an Asian tribe of the steppes, either that or it comes from the french word "hongrois", meaning "hungarian".

It has been suggested, however, that the "yeti" and the "troll" arose from myths about the real-life Neanderthalers.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:10:05 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 09:08:56 am »
That's an interesting coincidence. I've gradually been learning more and more tidbits about the Uyghurs after I learned that many of them share a haplogroup with me (and most Irish folk). Like the Irish they are historically a horse culture. Also like the Irish and other horse cultures they are apparently fiercely independent and are probably not likely to ever give up fighting the Chinese to regain their independence, like this freedom-loving man and his wee buachaill:

When China eventually breaks apart, it's likely to be a major mess, as past civil wars there resulted in millions of casualties. I hope by some miracle it happens in a peaceful manner.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:21:26 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:23:34 am »

It has been suggested, however, that the "yeti" and the "troll" arose from myths about the real-life Neanderthalers.

I was just thinking that, when I saw this thread title.  Certainly an unusually large Neanderthal male would be a frightening sight...they were brutally strong, quite a few times more so than humans, and physically more robust in a general sense.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 08:47:57 pm »
I can relate Sabertooth, tough being in a neolithic world where normal is frowned upon! gotta embrace it. Even my brother looks at me a bit weird when I eat raw meat in front of him when he ate nothing but raw meat for a year.

You should do weights to get massive for full caveman effect. I can't wait till summer when I can walk around half naked chomping on bones.

PS Hi SC  ;)

I was just thinking that, when I saw this thread title.  Certainly an unusually large Neanderthal male would be a frightening sight...they were brutally strong, quite a few times more so than humans, and physically more robust in a general sense.

They still exist

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline papangue

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 11:38:05 pm »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk