Author Topic: Tea?  (Read 14655 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Tea?
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 09:33:54 am »
He said he ate it - not digested it, maybe he was doing it my way  -v
Maybe. If he didn't bring it back up, his digestive tract must be an incinerator. I have very strong digestion but ice cream as much as I love it puts me to sleep if I eat a worthwhile amount... LOL 1/2 litre

Have you ever had it with bakeapples? In Norway apparently they call them cloudberries. They are orange, segmented like raspberries with larger segments and a lot less. It is very hard to pick a decent amount as they are scattered. Apparently their seeds have to go through a bird's digestive system in order to be able to sprout. They are divine with ice cream.
Cheers
Al

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Tea?
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 06:48:25 pm »
    Mm ice cream.  I have to learn how to make that, and a good akutaq.

I do notice that drinking too much cold green tea sometimes seems to give me mild acid reflux. Don't notice that with black tea, for some reason. Any ideas why this might be? Green tea tastes very smoky to me. Why is that?

Black tea is fermented, could be smoked too.  Black tea is an old time stomach remedy.  It was given to me as a child, to calm my stomach.  It did the job.  Black tea can be relaxing in a way.  I have no use for it now though.  It doesn't really combine for me with raw meat.    Green tea is unfermented.  Also, being green, I imagine it would have different affect, maybe on bile or liver, dunno.  If tea has been fermented for people of the past hundred fifty years, maybe there's a health reason.  Maybe non-exotic black tea has some health benefits over green.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk