Author Topic: USA IRS raids  (Read 3036 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
USA IRS raids
« on: January 29, 2013, 07:22:40 am »
This is the way of the future when you allow a country to pass laws like the US has which suspend civil liberties.

Used to be the land of the free.

Rampant INjustice
Cheers
Al

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: USA IRS raids
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 07:02:23 pm »
Hmmh....  US citizens will have to seek for political asylum in Russia!  :o
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 09:51:24 pm »
Hmmh....  US citizens will have to seek for political asylum in Russia!  :o
Or maybe Mali.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 10:36:13 pm »
This kind of COMMUNIST shit does not even happen in my 3rd world country.

This kind of NAZI crap is why I never renewed my US VISA since 2001.

It's not just the IRS, it's also their FDA and just entering their airports.

Scary... they might arrest me at the airport for being a "truth seeker".  Horrors.

How about if they rifle through your computerized gadgets like cellphones, tablets and laptops at the airport and find: nude pics, copied mp3 files, torrent downloads, pirated software?  Whoops jail time... is it that bad?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:44:47 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 01:54:11 am »
It sucks. But isn't there something those small businesses can do to retrieve their impounded items? There has to be some sort of law suit they can file. There were never even charges brought fourth. They just went in and impounded stuff.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 02:07:17 am »
The IRS has unbelievable power, just like Homeland Security.

When you cross the border, they can take your car apart bolt by bolt, leave it in a pile and say, "geeze I'm sorry, just doin my job."
Cheers
Al

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 02:10:36 am »
The IRS has unbelievable power, just like Homeland Security.

When you cross the border, they can take your car apart bolt by bolt, leave it in a pile and say, "geeze I'm sorry, just doin my job."

And you can't file a law suit for that? What bs
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 04:37:36 am »
oh please, stop crying 'Wolf!'

if only someone would get a video of the raid (using pen-camera) and post it on youtube, all these 'raiders' would get fired in no time.

local/state police does similar things to individuals and when they get on youtube they are not only history but a good lawyer can extract money from city/state.

so youtube them, that's the only way to fight it.

for your information stuff like this in the 3rd world ends up being much worse (russia and arab africa/middle east are awesome examples).  and in the 4th world it is usually deadly.

also, invest in good accountant and good lawyer.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 05:04:27 am »
oh please, stop crying 'Wolf!'

if only someone would get a video of the raid (using pen-camera) and post it on youtube, all these 'raiders' would get fired in no time.

local/state police does similar things to individuals and when they get on youtube they are not only history but a good lawyer can extract money from city/state.

so youtube them, that's the only way to fight it.

for your information stuff like this in the 3rd world ends up being much worse (russia and arab africa/middle east are awesome examples).  and in the 4th world it is usually deadly.

also, invest in good accountant and good lawyer.
YS how do you catch someone for Youtube when the first thing they do when they come in the door is grab everyone's cellphone? These guys are wise to that. They also took all the computers for the same reason. They suddenly descend like a plaque of locusts so you'd have top have hidden cameras going 24/7 to catch the thugs.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk