Author Topic: Raw Paleo Diet for Cancer Cure  (Read 9741 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Raw Paleo Diet for Cancer Cure
« on: June 12, 2010, 06:37:50 pm »
Let's discuss here how and why raw paleo diet works as a tool for cancer cures.

For crisis medicine, there is the Gerson Protocol and its variants.
The use of raw fruits, raw veggies and raw liver.

Aajonus is a healer who uses mostly food as medicine. 
His variant he calls primal diet.

I think after the crisis times, the afflicted can just do a nutritious variant of raw paleo diet that he feels works for him or her and eventually be fully cured.

Please share experiences, links, info.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Paleo Diet for Cancer Cure
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 04:18:02 am »
personally, i don't know anyone who is eating raw meat and cure his or her cancer. but it makes so much sense that this diet which  is mainly  raw meat and raw animal fats, absolutely a curative diet. my own mother's severe conditions also deminishing for this raw meat and rotten meat. when and how she starts, you guys all know that from the beginning.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 06:39:19 am »
My wife's uncle who had kidney cancer started his healing with a raw vegan diet for 2 months.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline worshiper

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 03:31:05 pm »
The matter which I have heard for this is 'It is logical that parasites and bacteria can help consumers with cancer, literally, because microbes can eat cancer cells and tumors or diseased tissues.'

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 08:41:34 pm »
personally, i don't know anyone who is eating raw meat and cure his or her cancer. but it makes so much sense that this diet which  is mainly  raw meat and raw animal fats, absolutely a curative diet. my own mother's severe conditions also deminishing for this raw meat and rotten meat. when and how she starts, you guys all know that from the beginning.

I believe GCB cured himself of his cancer with Instincto Therapy.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 11:50:32 pm »
The problem is that by the time people switch to a raw diet they often times are to late. Our diet definately can cure cancer but it is much better at preventing it.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 12:48:58 am »
The matter which I have heard for this is 'It is logical that parasites and bacteria can help consumers with cancer, literally, because microbes can eat cancer cells and tumors or diseased tissues.'

So it must work like this kind of thing:
    http://www.ecochem.com/t_hydrocarbon.html

Anyone here work on a specific high meat/EM that works better than others they've tried for healing from cancer?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Raw Paleo Diet for Cancer Cure - Anybody Have Cancer Here?
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 08:45:46 am »
Just calling out to people who have been diagnosed with cancer.
Please introduce yourselves.
How long you have been on raw paleo diet, how has it been so far?

Offline leadahead

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 09:39:52 pm »
I tried introducing enzyme therapy to my cancer patients and it works.

With strict RPDs i haven't try it yet... though I am thinking it should also help cancer patients.

Cancer can be avoided or can be cured as long as we understand how our body's immune system works.

Medicines/chemo/radiation used  conventionally are just another bunch of toxins introduced in the body.

Watch our for the re-occurrence!

Live Life. Live Raw.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 03:11:49 am »
I tried introducing enzyme therapy to my cancer patients and it works.

With strict RPDs i haven't try it yet... though I am thinking it should also help cancer patients.

Cancer can be avoided or can be cured as long as we understand how our body's immune system works.

Medicines/chemo/radiation used  conventionally are just another bunch of toxins introduced in the body.

Watch our for the re-occurrence!

Yeah, I heard systemic enzymes have some of the most successful remission and cure rates. Have you heard of William WOng ND?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Cancer Scam Cancer Fraud Someone Already beat me to it!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 12:05:16 pm »
I was thinking this morning that at this point I already know with 200% certainty the cause and cure of that wide range termed disease: Cancer.  I was thinking about all those friends and families who are victims of this cancer deception, cancer fraud, cancer scam… it’s like a horror movie where the bad guys always win… and the ignorant die of torture.  It’s enough for me to shout out to the entire community of sick people and their scammy care givers… Are you all st*p*d id*ots? WTF*.  Does the economy of world sick care industry depend on fooling, scaring, tricking, miseducating, dumbing down, poisoning, torturing, killing and robbing people of their life savings?

Why the sick care industry already robs you of your entire fortune but cannot come up with the cure for cancer?  Have you all gone nuts?

My eyes roll and I am enraged at this bad play, bad acting, bad tv show, bad movie of st*p*d*ty.

This is what I get because I am granted the knowledge and wisdom about the cause and cure of cancers.

Anyway, I was looking for a proper domain for cancer scam or cancer fraud.  Darn.  Other people beat me to it.  I was surprised that someone already had this sentiment same as mine and already bought www.cancerscam.com and even made an eloquent video on the front page which is also available on YouTube.

So I will let him explain why your common hospital is absolutely fraudulent and the participants are either killers or ignorant slobs when it comes to the cancer scam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRekUmggp-I

Source: http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/10/10/cancer-scam-cancer-fraud-someone-already-beat-me-to-it/

Offline leadahead

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 09:13:42 pm »
I've watch the movie "Healing Cancer Inside Out" and it is absolutely recommended for those who wants to know the conspiracy on war against cancer.
Live Life. Live Raw.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk