Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Cyan

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: August 22, 2008, 01:27:09 am »
Greetings everyone! So glad to find this forum. I am a raw foodist wannabe =) I am convinced of the nutritional superiority of raw food over cooked but I am having trouble with the practical side of the diet, i.e. actually making and eating it, hehe. I'm hoping with a little feedback from the experienced folks I can start making some headway and maybe I can help someone else with at least some encouraging words =)

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 02:28:35 am »
Here's a topic from the General section which should prove useful:-

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/sticky-advice-for-newbies-wishing-to-slowly-ease-into-a-raw-animal-food-diet/

Also look at the recipes section as well(culinary creations forum). Make sure to buy high-quality grassfed meats. I found it impossible to keep on with the diet, when I first started, until I switched from eating  intensively-farmed, raw grainfed meat, instead of eating wild- or grassfed, organic meats/organ-meats.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 04:39:17 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk