Author Topic: Alien Implants Tested  (Read 3856 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Alien Implants Tested
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:37:23 pm »
Have you been abducted?  ;D

Alien Implants Best Evidence
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Alien Implants Tested
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 03:55:18 am »
Amazing facts. Thanks!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 04:54:25 am »
If only aliens really did exist, then I could at least hope that they might invade the Earth and enslave us. It would be better than our current system of governments which make it seem as though we are being ruled by insane village idiots.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 06:50:58 am »
Here is a link to a book and it's all there to read. It's a fast read. I am not saying all this stuff is credible or conversely that it's nonsense, just that it's interesting. I know pilots who whilst quite sober and thoughtful people will tell stories of seeing bizarre stuff which in some cases pulled up beside them for a bit and then blasted off at unbelievable speeds. For instance when you are flying @ say mach .78 (typical jet) and you se another jet coming straight at you, you have a closing speed of roughly 2 x .78 = mach 1.56 or one and 1/2 the speed of sound. In an aircraft you get used to it and it doesn't seem fast anymore. So when someone says it is travelling at unbelievable speed, then who knows how many mach they are travelling. I also have some Police friends who have seen whatever you want to call them. Saucers is convenient and since they are in the air, flying comes to mind ;D thus flying saucers.

Apparently the Roswell instance was but one of about 40 of these crashes worldwide which in the case of Roswell was likely to have been lightning related.

The interesting thing about this is that the military have (if you believe the stories) benefitted enormously from the technology gleaned from these crashed vehicles. Things such as lasers for weapons and surgery, fibre optics, night vision goggles, military guidance systems for pilots using the eyes for setting weaponry, etc.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/dayafterroswell/dayafter.htm#contents

TD,
Maybe the pharma folks as well as the rest of the insane village idiots are really aliens....  ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 07:08:46 am »
There are 12 sections to this interview. It sounds so bizarre but some parts of it kind of make sense. I would not say yeah or nay. Jury's still out. The reason that I am waffling, is that I have seen what the Big Pharma folks are capable of doing with BS and bluffing and legal manoeuvering, and after listening to Ron Paul etc etc etc all bets are off in my books.

The interviewee John Lear is son of the creator of the Learjet, LearFan, Canadair Challenger, LearLear car radios, Automatic Direction Finding (ADF) equipment which is pretty much been the standard for aircraft instrumentation for precision and non-precision Instrument Landing Systems (ILS) etc ,approach systems (which has not been replaced by GPS yet) and many other things.

So listen right through to get the full story. Pull up a chair and set awhile as it is 10 x 12 = 120 minutes of revelations.

John Lear: UFO secrets revealed pt 1
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 12:04:19 pm »
If only aliens really did exist, then I could at least hope that they might invade the Earth and enslave us. It would be better than our current system of governments which make it seem as though we are being ruled by insane village idiots.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the skill set that gets you elected is a pretty different one from the skill set that makes you a good leader/official.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 09:26:55 pm »
This is on another thread which you may have seen but it mentions implants.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/weapons/dr-barrie-trower-microwave-weapons.html
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk