Author Topic: List of Unfrozen Organic Meat Suppliers (be specific)  (Read 5433 times)

Offline tehshyt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
List of Unfrozen Organic Meat Suppliers (be specific)
« on: December 28, 2010, 02:37:35 pm »
I feel like this forum needs a definitive list of reliable meat suppliers.  Its very difficult to get much specific information about unfrozen meat suppliers using the search engine. 

I'll start off:

I get my meat from Miller's Organic Farm in PA.  Its a farm recommended on Aajonus' suppliers list that he sells on his website for 15$.  They have great unfrozen pork. I haven't been able to find unfrozen organic pork ANYWHERE else. 

If someone else knows where to find unfrozen organic pork please let me know.

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile

Offline tehshyt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: List of Unfrozen Organic Meat Suppliers (be specific)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 03:20:06 pm »
Does http://www.texasgrassfedbeef.com really have unfrozen meat?  I cant find it on their site

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 04:35:42 pm »
Maybe not. Sorry

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 05:08:34 pm »
Here is the standard list on rawpaleoforum:-

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/where-to-buy-cheap-raw-animal-food(please-don't-post-in-this-thread!)/msg2720/#msg2720

(The above usually deliver their meats frozen, but many will, if only on request, just chill the raw meats with ice-packs instead.)
I am not all that in favour of adding links to farms. For one thing, many farms go out of business or they switch to other products(like grainfed meats) or suddenly decide only to sell locally etc. So information would have to be kept constantly updated, and people are too lazy these days to do that, IMO.

I previously tried to do a thread in which people contributed their views on where to get RVAF diet foods in specific countries, but it didn't generate much interest. This type of thread makes more sense as it highlights whether some things are of a higher availability in 1 country than another etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk