Author Topic: Sign petition to help organic farmers  (Read 2470 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sign petition to help organic farmers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 07:29:13 am »
"awww how cute! The slaves mad another petition" growls the queen as she feasts upon another plate of raw fetuses.
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 09:15:25 am »
"awww how cute! The slaves mad another petition" growls the queen as she feasts upon another plate of raw fetuses.

You gotta start somewhere. The fact is making a petition is a good start. Getting it the proper attention it deserves is good.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 03:06:32 am »
Keep telling yourself that. If the constitution means nothing to this government then rest assured that your petition means much less.

I wouldnt support the petition either way because nobody needs government assistance. Organic farmers should become independent not depend on the government so that their entire livelihood can collapse once the government pulls funding.
-----------

Offline CS

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 07:10:08 pm »
Keep telling yourself that. If the constitution means nothing to this government then rest assured that your petition means much less.

I wouldnt support the petition either way because nobody needs government assistance. Organic farmers should become independent not depend on the government so that their entire livelihood can collapse once the government pulls funding.

Yes. The state of the government and its actions are simply a reflection of what the idiotic masses allow to happen. If there's a minority that truly understands the benefits of organic farming and is willing to support such, then the farmers have no problem. Trying to pressure the Monsanto-backed peeps in power to bow down while the masses of retards couldn't care less, is naive.

I'm baffled by people who type their names into computers thinking its going to make a difference, whether its for stuff like this, or to stop Big Oil. WTF.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk