Author Topic: Strange stomach pain  (Read 8166 times)

Offline Yume

• Forager
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Strange stomach pain
« on: November 23, 2010, 06:42:11 am »
I was hoping someone might be able to help me here. I've been transitioning to raw paleo, I cut out all sugars and grains and eat a lot of meat and include a lot of fat. Last night I started feeling sick completely out of the blue. I was feeling fine one moment, the next my head was around the toilet. Trying to sleep usually brought on extreme nasua but if I stay up I have extremely intense stomach cramps. I've never had a pain like this before and it has me worried just because it's unusual, and I try to pay pretty close attention to my body. The past two days I felt really thirsty but when I drank water it revolted me. I hadn't been hungry when I did eat and the food revolted me as well, I had only had 2 pieces of bacon (and a sausage that I forced myself to eat) the previous two days. A couple hours before the pain I took a couple capsules of Dr.Ron's organ supplement because I was worried about not eating at all. I have a grass fed steak in the fridge, would it help if I ate that, or would it be bad to eat because i'm not hungry? Sorry if this is nothing but i'm in a lot of pain and I have no idea how to go about getting any relief. Thank you everyone in advance.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Strange stomach pain
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 06:53:29 am »
Well, when I first went in for RVAF diets, my digestive system was so wrecked from decades on SAD diets that absolutely anything I ate that wasn't both raw and palaeo gave me stomach-aches. These stomach-aches were not as severely painful as when I ate any cooked animal foods, but I still got some stomach-aches when I took any herbal supplements(inside gelatin capsules or whatever), for example.

I also got some mild stomach-discomfort(though no pain) if I ate too much in the way of rawpalaeo foods. Fasting for a couple of days or just cutting down on amounts eaten per day worked for me.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 07:26:45 am »
How's your poop?
And did you puke?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Yume

• Forager
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 07:31:43 am »
I haven't had any urge at all to have a bowel movement. Yeah last night I kept puking. What was strange to me though was that there wasn't really any substance to it like when I usually have to vomit.

Offline Yume

• Forager
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 07:47:34 am »
I have some bentonite clay, would that help?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 07:57:00 am »
You can always clear your intestines with 60 ml of castor oil.
I don't have experience with bentonite clay.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 07:59:41 am »
I have some bentonite clay, would that help?
Well, it has worked for some. Try it, just in case.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 10:20:42 am »
I've never had a pain like this before and it has me worried just because it's unusual, and I try to pay pretty close attention to my body. The past two days I felt really thirsty but when I drank water it revolted me.

Have you tried mixing fresh lemon in water?  That has worked for me.  I know others who have soaked raw eggplant in water over night, then drank the water.  It helped them.  Could you describe the pain more in detail?  Maybe you should see a professional.  What quadrant of your abdomen is it in?  What quality(ies) does the pain have?  Stabbing?  Burning?  Twisting?  If others, please name, thanks.

I still got some stomach-aches when I took any herbal supplements(inside gelatin capsules or whatever), for example.

Sounds like me.  Years ago while vegan to take a vitamin tablet or even sniff it, or taste bread, or to taste organic cereal, gave me stomach pains "from he-l". 

Well, it has worked for some. Try it, just in case.

Bentonite, taken as directed, one dose, made me very sick.  Bentonite is sodium based.  It's also cooked.  I know plenty of health buffs who've taken and recommended bentonite for decades.  I would never try it again on myself.  I would soak some terramin clay instead.  It's raw, and I've used it many times, and it never gave me a bad effect.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 02:02:40 pm »
A last resort besides professional help would be to buy a bottle of high quality probiotics, and take 1/8 of the bottle every hour.

I got bad food poisoning from ((raw chicken / raw chicken organs)??) and after 2 days of abdominal pain, chills, flu like symptoms I went for the probiotics and felt immediate relief and almost complete recovery within a day.

Additionally, ginger, cilantro, and/or fennel for symptom relief

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:14:17 pm by bharminder »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 04:42:33 pm »
    Bentonite, taken as directed, one dose, made me very sick.  Bentonite is sodium based.  It's also cooked.  I know plenty of health buffs who've taken and recommended bentonite for decades.  I would never try it again on myself.  I would soak some terramin clay instead.  It's raw, and I've used it many times, and it never gave me a bad effect.

Good point. I myself only used sundried edible French Green Clay.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk