Poll

can you blend raw meat to eat large amount at a time

does anyone can help me to find fresh deer meet!
0 (0%)
anyone live in nj!!
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: RAW MEAT DIET  (Read 12798 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
RAW MEAT DIET
« on: September 30, 2009, 09:52:08 am »
hi guys/ i'm from new jersey. it's hard to get fresh organic meat here. so, i run to whole food to obtain organic or grass fed beef and blend the entire piece of beef and drink. i found this much easier than to chew raw high meat.
bugs or country chickens

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: RAW MEAT DIET
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 11:45:39 pm »
  don't forget the fat, which is hard to get at whole foods,  although you can ask them to save for you the trimmings.  YOu have to be diligent though, for they often forget or begin to think it too much of a hassle for them.  Only ask for the grass fed fat.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 04:48:48 pm »
Doesn't RawKyle live in NJ?

Re deer:- In the UK, I get wild deer/venison from farmers' markets but US markets aren't ideal re buying wildgame meat. You could always get in touch with hunters(most hunters are farmers, unsurprisingly).

Re chewing:- The main bonus of raw meats is that you don't really need to chew. Most of us just cut the meats into bite-sized pieces and bolt them down. I suppose ideally we should be tearing the meats off the bone with our teeth(which is what some of us, including me, do quite often), but it just doesn't look too aesthetic in front of SAD-eating companions.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline DeadRamones

• Bear Hunter
  • My boy eating!
    • View Profile
    • Acumen Athletics
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 09:59:16 pm »
I live in north nj did, you check www.Eatwild.com? There's a couple of farms about 1hour drive away from me. You can get whole,1/2 & some offer 1/4 or sample packs. I get my beef from Whole Foods only cause it's walking distance from my house.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 07:14:10 am »
I live in South Jersey and belong to a co op there where you can get pretty good deals on raw meats from Pennsylvania farmers, also I go to the Reading Terminal Market in Philly. And then there's Slankers, which ships anywhere.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 02:30:07 pm »
  don't forget the fat, which is hard to get at whole foods,  although you can ask them to save for you the trimmings.  YOu have to be diligent though, for they often forget or begin to think it too much of a hassle for them.  Only ask for the grass fed fat.

True, but I thought the only fat on the Wai Diet was egg yolks and a little whole fish.

As far as the deer meat in the poll on top, some people make a slurry.  I am not very into slurries and very not into deer meat, so it's best to ask someone other than me about how they enjoy it.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 02:34:33 pm »
hi guys/ i'm from new jersey. it's hard to get fresh organic meat here. so, i run to whole food to obtain organic or grass fed beef and blend the entire piece of beef and drink. i found this much easier than to chew raw high meat.

I find the meat at WF by me very dry.  In some other health food stores the meat comes in its own "juices".  When it does, I find the meat tasts much better, and never that solvent additive flavor.  Do you season your drinks?  You do this with high meat too? 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline zeeshan

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 06:27:13 pm »
    He eats fruit and the inside of egg-yolks as his main food.  He also drinks olive oil.  He eats a little raw fish and even less raw terrestrial meat (because he says it's hard to find clean), but yes, I think the bulk is fruit and considers himself a type of fruitarian.  Maybe copper suits him as more of his body's proteins are based on copper.  Or maybe his own pigments are why he does poorly with vegetables.  Or maybe he's protein deficient and that why his hair isn't darker.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk