Author Topic: Interesting vampire therapy  (Read 1254 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Interesting vampire therapy
« on: December 06, 2016, 05:35:45 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4002726/Are-brave-try-VAMPIRE-therapy-reveal-latest-ways-treat-arthritis-scars-hair-loss-using-blood.html

I previously cited a study showing anti-aging effects of  mice being injected with blood from younger mice, here is more stuff on how blood can improve human health. My point being that many people absolutely refuse to even consider doing a RVAF diet, so a rather different approach using a raw ingredient of the body can be an alternative.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline HelpMeToHelpEwe

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting vampire therapy
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 03:22:44 am »
Blood is sacred and probably the currency of the spirit world (reality). It is no coincidence whatsoever that modern day Luciferians (the same people who have made western civilization's SWD/SAD virtually devoid (via legislation: try going to your supermarket or even your organic co-op and ask for brains, glands, blood, eyes, roe/caviar, etc and see the balking and eye bulging begin) of k2-rich animal foods revere blood for it's nutritive and occult powers. These folks or daemons or whatever the hillary's and bush's, et. al. are, appear to value infant blood the most and this makes sense from a scientific standpoint and when considering telomere's and such. As we AGE, as we expose our system to toxic thought and environment while we navigate 3D, we break down and wear away these telomeres, so it would only make sense that the least amount of time this brutal dimension has had to act on a meatsuit's system, the more telomere-rich(also allowing for other longevity or youth-marking pieces of our biology yet unidentified) the blood and any cellular portion of said system will be, thus providing greater benefit to the recipients meatsuit biosystem, though at what cost remains the question. Does this practice erode your spiritual qualities or perhaps lower your vibratory pattern or perhaps draw in dark matter from other (hell-like, chaos rich, perpetually on fire) dimensions?

Time will tell, thanks CERN! lol (;

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk