Author Topic: Man brought up by wolves  (Read 2497 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Man brought up by wolves
« on: April 06, 2018, 09:12:52 pm »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man brought up by wolves
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 01:57:24 am »
So many interesting insights and ideas in this article.
- If he was truly brought up by wolves, I have to wonder if the legend of Romus and Remulus is true.
- Why are wolves so kind?
- "'I only wrapped my feet up when they hurt because of the snow. I had such big calluses on my feet that kicking a rock was like kicking a ball" -> evidence that it is normal and natural for humans to be barefooted
- "He claimed to have been cheated and abused, exploited by bosses in the hospitality and construction industries, and left with nothing" -> that's human society for ya
- He has lived to old age and has gained much wisdom. His main regret is not going back to living with the wolves, which is noteworthy.
- The mother wolf threw him pieces of meat and he says that he took it and ate it - not cooked it and then ate it. So he indeed ate his meat raw.
- "Mr Pantoja said he also had a snake for company who followed him around because he fed her goat's milk" -> This is so outside of my reality. I'm not sure what to make of it. A tamed snake? A snake that drinks milk?
- "He was confined to a wheelchair for a time after the thick callouses were cut off his feet and his first visit to a barber had him terrified the razor would cut his throat" -> welcome to human society
- "He fought with the nuns about sleeping in a bed and when he rented his own room he at first slept on the floor on a pile of magazines and blankets." -> sleeping on a hard surface has been documented by science to be healthier. Again, some additional instances where society forces its norms on him.

Overall, fascinating story. Would love to have a chat with this guy.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 02:33:08 am »
Well,the official version is that the  romulus/remus myth is just that. That, instead of a "lupus"/wolf,  it was a "lupa"/prostitute that spawned the twins. So, the Romans, a rather puritannical people except for the usually debauched rulers/nobility, are claimed to have changed the word so as to become respectable. However, there are so many reports of feral children, some authenticated beyond doubt, and it's a big theme in folk stories:-

http://www.urbo.com/article/modern-cases-of-feral-children-raised-in-the-wild

http://windling.typepad.com/blog/2013/06/into-the-woods-9-wild-children.html
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 05:47:43 pm »
If the man says he was adopted by wolves, he was adopted by wolves.
Pretty cool story.
Maybe there is a video, or a book.

Life with humans isn't so bad... he gets to have human reproductive sex and make human babies I suppose... humans are not meant to be continuously happy.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 06:34:01 pm »
The point is, GS, is that he was much happier living a more rawpalaeo-style way of life. Anyway, our future seems to be an idiocracy-style homo-erectus-like lifestyle.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 02:55:13 am »
He claims he can connect the most with children, the human beings that haven't been poisoned by a bad diet and unhealthy lifestyle yet. Children are more likely to be natural, that's why he prefers them.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 06:34:57 am »
Likewise European culture and traditions also highlight the purity of children in many of our pre chrsitian pagan stories/holidays.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk