Author Topic: Message from Aajonus re RaHealthy Food Club  (Read 3642 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Message from Aajonus re RaHealthy Food Club
« on: November 28, 2010, 09:01:36 pm »
To all Los Angeles healthy food lovers,

You are invited to come to the Ra Healthy Foods between 10 am and 8 pm Saturday Dec 4th to see our new digs and try samples of our super-quality raw foods.

We were able to extend our cutoff time with our shipper, so you have until Sunday, November 28th at 6:00 PM to place an order for Saturday, Dec. 4th pick up.  Give us a call if you have any trouble ordering on the site - 818.943.5342

Attention!
          RA HEALTHY FOODS food Club is opening Dec. 4!
          Order by 6 PM Sunday, Nov 28th  for December 4 pickup!

Ra Healthy Foods (www.rahealthyfoods.com) is based in Tujunga, California

on  Foothill Blvd. (Just 10 miles from Pasadena, Glendale & North Hollywood).

We carry the full line of:

Amish Raw Dairy
(raw cow and goat milk, cream, butter, sour cream, cottage cheese, cheese, etc.).

We will also carry grass-fed and chemical-free:

Beef (and beef bone marrow)

Lamb

Pork

Chicken and eggs

We also carry:

Bison (and bison organ meats and bone marrow)

Unheated Honey (filtered and unfiltered)

Bee Pollen

Royal jelly

Food Quality Control is monitored by Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz, Ph.D. Nutrition.

Sign up as a member of RTCHF (Right to Choose Healthy Food)  Ra Healthy Foods club at www.rahealthyfoods.com.  You can then place your order on the website, ensuring you get exactly what you need each week.  Place your order on the website and then pick-up at the location in Tujunga; see website for details. This will expedite your food-gathering experience.

Healthfully,

John Reed & Keith Jarvis
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk