Author Topic: Aajonus:- new message re Rawesome  (Read 3304 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus:- new message re Rawesome
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:50:07 am »

To aajonus
Sent:   08 August 2011 20:34:03
To:    aajonus (optimal@earthlink.net)
Hi, healthy-food lovers,
Firstly, I will begin by stating that I got two facts wrong in my last email. Larry Otting knew that Sharon Palmer was passing funds through his bank account for the purchase of the property that would house Healthy Family Farms. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I gathered my wrong assumption from a meeting with 6 people regarding the eggs and meats, and other possible food-frauds.

My other misstatement was my certainty that James and Sharon were arrested for security fraud, however the detective did not tell me when, I simply assumed. I fear those charges are still lurking for James and Sharon in the shadows. I was not privy to the fact that they were going to raid Rawesome again. I am furious that government was so Nazi-like; a scene out of mid-Nazi Poland, trashing food, starving people of healthy food and destroying FOOD! MILK! Is our now Nazi government trying to strip our "Right of Association"? Wasn't that the final thrust of the Nazi-stranglehold of the people in Europe.

How do we make the situation better for the raw-milk movement and private raw-food clubs when we commit selfish harmful acts in our own clubs? Governments love to pounce on our human short-comings, using them to point at us and say, "See they are criminals." If we do not acknowledge the transgressions in our groups before they do, we will be broadsided by government, just as James Stewart and Rawesome were last week. James Stewart kicked Right To Choose Healthy Foods and me out of the Club that I help structure and grow from my client-base. (See, My Raw Milk History below) He evicted his greatest home-grown ally from legal jurisdiction to help.

I am not being negative when I mention our flaws. I express my views of the facts so that we can learn and improve our situations in all areas whether raw milk, raw foods, food-clubs, publicity or governments.

On August 3, 2011, LA County Dept of Health Services, FDA, LA County Sheriff's Dept, and others raided, stole and destroyed over $40,000 worth of members foods. James Stewart, Sharon Palmer and Victoria Bloch were arrested. After I sent my email stating that the arrest was for security fraud, I received LA County's criminal complaint against the three for illegal raw milk and cheese sales, distribution, and violation of LA County food codes which are all misdemeanors, and several felony charges for conspiring to commit the misdemeanor violations. Even the judge laughed at the felony charges. If I had known that they were going to raid Rawesome again for raw milk, I could have warned Rawesome members. If I were still a member, I would have fought the raid voraciously.

On August 4, 2011, I attended the rally and court proceedings. About 80 people attended the protest/rally at the Los Angeles County courthouse regarding the Rawesome Club food-raid. It was a good turnout but no one knew how to organize it or knew what to do to take advantage of the press exposure. About 5 TV networks were there to cover the story. Approximately 25 people remained outside picketing and about 55 people inside. I offered the 4 network TV stations present my comments as President of Right To Choose Healthy Food, since I had built Rawesome. They began to move for taping but when I gave them my name, they refused to receive my comments. Who blacklisted me? Rawesome members or government-controlled media?

The Deputy District Attorney Kelly Sakir was very pleasant and cheerful when not addressing the judge. When addressing the judge, she coyly with mock innocence manipulated the judge as every prosecutor does, knowing they are stretching the bounds of truth, rights and justice for the win, the kill. At times the judge seemed non-manipulable and fair but when Sakir asked for restrictions from her assumptions of James' guilt, easily with mock innocence the judge ordered Rawesome closed by giving James Stewart the choice. When the judge ASKED that if James wanted out on $30,000 bail, would he agree not to handle anyone's food but his own and close Rawesome, James Stewart agreed.

Sadly, with all of the cameras rolling and the world watching - the opportunity of a life time for our cause of food-freedom, healthy-food rights and life without disease - we did not have a leader that said, "Your honor, I cannot accept your restrictions. There are infants, children, mothers and fathers, entire families as well as individuals who rely on their special food to be healthy and free of allergies and disease. I am simply the manager of Rawesome. Rawesome is owned by its members. I have no authority to close the life-giving food club. Nor would I if I had authority. If you charge me to stay in jail, for them I will do it. Because you don't supply good food in jail, I choose to hunger-strike until those members who are American citizens can have their food, and you release me."

On August 5, in the courtroom, there were no TV cameras. We were already forgotten in the big playing field. We lost an opportunity for the superbowl of causes, healthy food. Had a hero made the plea above, the drama-hungry public and TV networks would have continued to send our message of healthy food freedom.

I stayed up the night before, writing a Motion and Petition in Intervention with 59 pages of exhibits that could have exonerated James and freed the club to reopen, and challenged the County of Los Angeles. The court clerk would not accept it, declaring that interventions are only used in civil cases. Clearly the law allows for interventions in any proceeding that involves shared property which is a direct interest in the nature of rulings. However, the judge's ruling on the closing of Rawesome was an offer based on James' choice. So it was James choice to close the lot to Rawesome. Now, members have to find a new home for Rawesome and be better prepared and insulated.

I can help resolve this situation, but I will need the permission of a majority of the members. There are several actions we can take to stop the raids and gain food freedom but I will need members support. Another legal-minded members of Rawesome and I will be filing suit against the County, FDA and other involved in federal and possibly state courts. We offer our template to all members for suit. We will need three attorneys. One to handle members to sue the government for last years raids. One to handle members for this years raids. Another to handle members who were members for both raids.

If you would like to join, please contact me and give me your names and numbers, and state one of the following:  I was a Rawesome member during both raids; or I was a member during 2010 raid; or I was a member during 2011 raid.

I would like to form a rally that will get government moving near labor day. We could use at least 200 people. For every person who rallies, the government counts as representing 1,000 people. Therefore, 200 = 20,000. The more the better but we must be organized so that we can have a peaceful rally that follow the rules. I will give the LA City's rules to everyone a week before the rally so that everyone will have them thoroughly in her or his mind to prevent any problems. Strategically, the event must occur on a Tuesday, so get yourself aligned for a Tuesday
healthfully and appreciatively,
aajonus

MY HISTORY OF RAW MILK, RIGHT TO CHOOSE HEALTH FOOD, AND RAWESOME CLUB
Preparing for my death from many health challenges including cancers of blood, bone, lymph and stomach, diabetes, psoriasis, autism and bursitis at 21 years young, I was introduced to raw milk and carrot juice. Although it took me about a decade to completely recover, those foods started my recovery in 1968. In 1970, I experience an attack on raw milk by the CA State health department. I helped to campaign in favor of raw milk because it helped me in so many ways. In 1978, the same department attacked raw milk again, both times with NO scientific foundation. They used Typhoid-Mary type myths to incite fear of raw milk and accused raw milk of causing illness in a few people. The information was gathered by interviews and not science. If a person was sick and drank raw milk, the sickness was blamed on raw milk. We were without raw milk off and on for several months. Along with countless others throughout California, I obtained about 2,000 signatures on a petition. About 30,000 signatures were produced and raw milk prevailed. Alta Dena at the time was the raw milk producer but was afraid to step on the monsters' (governmental health agencies) toes even though those intrusive trespassing feet had cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars and harmed many people's health. I did not realize then that it would be a lifetime campaign to save raw milk from very evil medically oriented people in government positions.

At the top levels of the CA health department, Dr. Benson Werner worked for approximately 40 years to eradicate raw milk from CA. He worked his plan in 5-7-years waves until he retired several years ago. He conspired with US-FDA from 1984-2005 to eradicate raw milk. In Los Angeles, he conspired to infiltrate the Los Angeles Medical Milk Commission with doctors who would eliminate raw milk even though the laws of legislation that produced the Commission specifically stated that the job was to certify safe raw milk not eliminate it.

In 1986, Ralph Nader's organization sought mandatory enforcement against interstate transportation of raw milk in Pubic Citizen, et al v. Heckler, 653f. Supp. 1229(D.D.C. 1986). Was it Ralph Nader or Joan Claybrook, President of Public Citizen, or both who conspired with FDA? What was the reward? The FDA was not named as defendant (it should have been) but ex-Secretary of HHS Margaret Heckler. She was already out of office, so how could suing her threaten the FDA? Does that make any sense? Publicity was almost nil. You know that when Ralph Nader took action against government or company, it was big news. This was hushed. Everyone but one little old man in the courtroom was against raw milk. Raw milk was not properly defended, presenting its safety health benefits. It was a maneuvered court proceeding to damn raw milk. The federal district judge concluded that FDA presented "overwhelming evidence of the risks associated with the consumption of raw milk, both certified and otherwise." She ruled that raw dairy was always unsafe and ordered the FDA to enforce its ban against raw milk interstate transportation. Of course, the FDA did not present the truth of raw milk science, failing most Americans. Consequently, on September 9, 1987, FDA began enforcing its interstate ban.

Dr. John Leedom, M.D. of University Southern California was appointed to the Commission around 1995 and quickly became its leader. Later, he announced that he would have raw milk removed from CA. He violated the legislation/law that enacted the Commission. He raised the standards for raw milk to pass certification every chance he got. Why is it that government-criminals are not prosecuted by government departments of justice unless it suits their purposes? People allow it, no one with knowledge (attorneys) fights it, and no one with means funds it. Government employees, including judges, are allowed to use deadly force and incarceration against citizens but citizens cannot use such means against them. All live in fear except government employees.

The California Department of Health Services (Dr. Werner's campaign) claimed that raw milk had caused diseases and deaths with no scientific proof and recalled the milk several times in 3 decades. Twice it was a ploy to stop legislation in favor of raw milk. They frightened CA Senators and Assembly members into being afraid of raw milk and they voted against the legislation. It worked every time. Our CA Senators and Assembly Members had no back bone and were research-stupid. None of them gets in the trenches to gain wisdom. That is the case in 99% of all legislators on any level. The only one who does with whom I am personally acquainted is Dr. Ron Paul.

Concurrently with one of the CA state health departments campaigns against raw milk, the Los Angeles County Medical Milk Commissioners lead by Dr. Leedom destroyed the ability for raw-milk's Alta Dena Dairy to profit. Alta Dena Dairy's founders, the Stueves family, were forced to sell their dairy. Dean Foods bought it and converted it to a pasteurized dairy. One member of the Stueves Family contracted with Dean Foods to distribute some raw-dairy under the label Stueve's Natural Raw Dairy.

The Commissioners continually raised the standards to certify raw milk to the point that Stieve's Natural could not profit. From 1998-1999, because of those ridiculous and unwarranted standards, Stueve's Natural  raw milk passed inspection only 51% of the time, and was going bankrupt. The 300,000+ CA raw-milk consumers were robbed of health-giving raw milk by our health departments again for more than 2 years. I was furious because my health was negatively effected for the illusion of protecting public-safety.

In response to all of the years of governmental attacks on truly health-giving food and its elimination by pasteurization, irradiation and chemical contamination, I founded an organization by the title of Right To Choose Healthy Food, a not-for-profit foundation (1998). At the same time, a chiropractor who favored my diet, introduced James Stewart to me at my lecture at Whole Life Expo. He was a very skinny vegetarian (6'3" at 143 lbs) with severe depression and chronic fatigue. He was unable to work and in serious debt, and warrants for his arrest for unpaid child support. After listening to me, James told his friend that I was incredibly fantastic, out of my mind and full of bull. However, James saw how his friend was doing eating a lot of foods on my diet. James began drinking raw milk, then eating raw meats. He gained weight for the first time in his life. He became positive and increased in health regularly. He asked for my help frequently and I helped him at no charge.

From 1998-2000, I worked hard and diligently to educate the Commissioners. I attended all but one of the Los Angeles County Medical Milk Commissioners' meetings for 3 years. I spent hours every month doing my homework and invited microbiologists, doctors, and scientists that testified in favor of raw milk, debunking the myth that raw milk was dangerous and proved that it was safe even under dirty conditions. I invited people who testified that they reversed their diseases once they began drinking raw milk. Dr. John Leedom, who headed the milk commissioners, was as closed-minded and mean-spirited toward raw milk as Dr. Werner. He summarily dismissed every testimony and intimidated all but one of the commissioners to dismiss any favorable fact presented for raw milk. It did not take much because all but one of the commissioners was anti-raw milk.

I had had enough of the of tyrant health-officials in charge of my food, preventing me from better health in the name of safety. Their definition of safety was misnomer. Like the military, they chose the word safety to get people, including legislators, to accept their unscientific, unscrupulous and unConstitutional agendas that were unsafe. People were suffering and harmed without raw milk.

James Stewart and I discussed establishing a raw-milk outlet for people on my diet. We joined together and started the raw milk outlet from a one-car garage from coolers. James made arrangements for the garage and raw milk through my resources. I notified people on my diet. I organized the outlet into a members' club and eventually wrote the membership agreement. Rawesome grew exclusively from my client-base so James agreed that food had to meet my standards always as much as possible. I introduced James to my honey producer, John; it took me 4 years to convince John to cold-pack honey for my patients.

In 1998, I founded and spearheaded the campaign against Los Angeles County Department of Health Services for aiding and abetting its medical milk commissioners who indirectly outlawed raw milk by raising the standards for raw-milk certification. As long as the milk had to be certified, the medical milk commissioners had power to regulate raw milk and completely eliminate it. I needed to eliminate the certification process and I needed help to do it.

Stueves' Natural executive Boyd Clark lobbied a Board of Supervisor to write a bill in favor of Grade A and Guaranteed raw milk that would eliminate the certification process. In December 2000, a raw milk bill was introduced for discussion. Votes were delayed for proper research and time to arrange for pro and con testimony from experts before the Board of Supervisors.

For the next month, I asked thousands of people to fax and phone the Board of Supervisors to vote yes on the raw milk bill. People volunteered to collect signatures outside health food stores. I tried to lobby each Board of Supervisors but none would meet with me. They gave me their medically brain-washed Health Deputies. I called and/or appeared at their offices weekly to discuss what they thought after considering the information I gave them with each call or visit. The deputies were completely prejudiced against raw milk from the same unscientific rhetoric to which everyone is subjected that generates fear rather than intelligence and wisdom.

The Supervisors went to the milk commissioners and asked for a report. (Asking the fox to report on deaths of the chickens it killed?) Of course, Dr. Leedom condemned raw milk as always dangerous and the true raw-milk science as junk science. It was 13 days before the vote and I was desperate to do something more effectual.

For the next 3 days, I composed and rewrote the Supplemental Report In Favor Of Raw Milk with research from several sources, about 15% mine, and 80% Dr. Wm. Campbell Douglas, Jr. M.D.'s. Dr. Douglas gave me permission to use his name as co-author since it was mainly his research. I wrote the forward Executive Summary (legal brief) to show that citizens had enough evidence to sue LA county for substantial money if they did not vote in favor of raw milk. I had witnesses to the fact that Dr. Leedom violated the law and people's rights to raw milk over a period of 3 years.

Even the LA County "un"health employee who was the liaisons between the department and commissioners was a staunch condemner of raw milk. He literally hated me because he believed I was endangering people with my raw-milk campaign. I walked a stream of healthy people through commission meetings for 3 years and all he could realize was how evil I was. He got angry with me several times until I finally, somewhat tactfully stated to him, "Look at yourself in the mirror. Observe that you are in your young forties but unhealthfully 50 pounds overweight, sallow, edema everywhere so bad that your eyes bulge, not from placement but swelling, and your eyes are so poor you wear glasses that magnify your eyes to distortion. Now think back at all of the people who came here and testified that they drank raw milk. Show me where your choices have made you healthier than them? Could not drinking raw milk be your problem?"

I called the Health Deputies and told them about Dr. Leedom's transgressions, and the liaison's and possible lawsuit. They arranged for a special meeting with the milk commissioners where I gave them my Report. I explained I slept only 2.5 hours each day for the past 3 days writing the Report and that there were probably many typos and a few misstatements in my Report but very accurate evidence of the safety of raw milk. Dr. Leedom outburst with a verbal attack on my voracity. He scorned me for telling them that I slept only 2.5 hours daily and wrote the 60 pages in front of him in 3 days. With that, he summarily dismissed the Report. He sent a letter to the Board of Supervisors stating that my Report was merit-less and demanded that the Supervisors vote against raw milk.

I delivered my Report to each Board of Supervisor's Health Depty. Two days later on Friday before the vote, I polled the Supervisors deputies asking them what each legislator would vote. It was 4 Nays and 1 Yea. I was distraught. I surmised that they did not read my Report.

I called and emailed over 1,200 people to attend a rally for the vote on Tuesday. Also over the weekend, I contacted and met with two ex-Senators (for CA) and asked them to hand-deliver my Executive Summary and Report to each Board of Supervisors on Monday and warn the Supervisors that there was a winnable case against LA County for substantial money.

The next day, Tuesday. March 20, 2001, 99 people attended the rally and a few media. The Supervisors listened to the rhetoric against raw milk without science to back their statements. Supervisors asked pertinent questions of speakers including the Head of Los Angeles County Department of Health Services. None of the answers were satisfactory and the Supervisors seemed more than a little stunned at the incoherence of arguments against raw milk. Probably thinking that is this went to court, they would surely lose. They clear-mindedly voted 4-1 in favor of raw milk without certification. That vote dissolved the Los Angeles County Medical Milk Commission, eliminating a costly unruly, unjust and unnecessary group of authoritarians. We achieved a major success for the first time. I was delighted that Dr. John Leedom was out of his government job. I wondered about his poor students at USC. Our victory seemed a little pail because we had no raw-milk supplier; Stueve's Natural was out of business.

In 2001, James and I spoke over the phone several times with Mark McAfee who was interested in developing a raw dairy that he would call Organic Pastures Dairy (OPD). James agreed to distribute his raw organic all-grazed raw milk in Southern CA, mainly to Rawesome members. (Within a year the distribution extended beyond members to health food stores.) I agreed to help loan OPD/Mark money to make cheese from his milk. He accepted my loan that was to be repaid in one year. He repaid half within 4 years but has not paid the balance or interest. He has continually said he would but hasn't.

Several times and for a long period in 2002-2003, Mark's milk tasted bitter. Finally I called him about what he was feeding his cows beside grass. He had fed them rice bran. To acquire rice bran it must be at least heat treated and every rice mill that I know uses chemicals to dry and preserve rice bran. So even though the rice may have been grown organically, once it is processed it is no longer organic. We discovered that not only were OPD's cows not fully grass-fed, they were not completely organically fed. For about 2 years Mark removed the label stating organic but did not announce that he was feeding his herd commercial food. Nor did he change the company name to something other than "Organic" Pastures Dairy. I realized that no matter what, even in the world of health-minded individuals, people make unhealthy choices for convenience, profit and/or simply because sometimes we have no other choice.

In 2002, James Stewart began providing a product at Rawesome that was not food, as we had agreed. He sold and promoted a saltwater product for people to consume. Most Rawsome members at the time were my clients and people my clients referred to Rawesome, I was dismayed. I explained why saltwater was harmful and he responding crassly, "You don't know everything "Godjonus". I think it is a great product and I am going to carry it." Everyone who has consumed saltwater knows that it causes nausea and illness. I tried to reason with him by saying, "Just because you take an amount that does not cause those symptoms does not mean it is good for you." He got angry and more insulting so I let it be. The only way that he might see what I saw was to let him discover if it eventually harmed him and others. I let my clients know that if they wanted to experiment with it, it would likely cause problems. I warned James that bringing in a supplement would invite the FDA and governments into our club. I was not happy with it but I am not a fascist. People must have there experience.

We thought we had 3 years of governmental peace with raw milk. However, with the unruly FDA and other government employees still conspiring against raw milk, we were not safe. Under Right To Choose Healthy Foods, I put a team of 6 people to work to lobby each of the 535 congress persons in Washington, D.C. It was funded mainly by Branden Cohen and his family's foundation. From May through July 2007, we lobbied, working up to 20 hours daily. Ninety-nine percent of Congress persons was in fear of raw milk; they believed the medical myths consistently drummed into their heads by the media. It was a mountain climb to change minds with our testimonies and my rewritten Experts' Report In Favor Of Natural Milk. Twelve Senators agreed to co-sponsor the bill if we got a Senator to write and submit it. Only one Senator agreed and wrote a favorable raw milk bill with me, Dr. Ron Paul of Texas. I announced the bill and contacted the Senators who promised to co-sponsor but none did. Then Sally Fallon's attorneys intervened and held the bill up for several months to rewrite 3 sentences. The bill died.

Simultaneously in 2007, an employee of the CA State government fraudulently persuaded CA Senators and Assembly members to pass a bill grossly and unnecessarily increasing raw milk restrictions. The new law restricted the amount of the natural healthful bacterias that help milk digest properly and efficiently. He told the legislators that everyone was happy with the new regulations, including raw milk may contain.. The CA Senate and Assembly voted for it unanimously. When raw milk producers and drinkers found themselves facing those new restrictions that had been made law without public opinion, raw-milk producers and and drinkers felt violated. We contacted Sacramento. When CA Senators and Assembly discovered that their employee had lied to them, they acted outraged but never filed charges against him.

The Senators and Assembly wrote a new bill. Sally Fallon, her many supporters, milk-specialists, scientists and I flew to Sacramento several times to testify before the Senate and Assembly. The bill passed by 99% of the votes. Although Governor Schwarzenegger had consumed raw milk during his entire Mr. Universe career, he vetoed the bill and deprived us of a better quality of raw milk. The Senate and Assembly had all of the power in CA to overturn his veto because of the bill passed almost unanimously. I asked them to but they refused. When asked why, a senator replied, paraphrasing, "Out of respect for Schwarzenegger and party lines." I beg your pardon? What about respect for the people who need it, for all of the people who came to Sacramento from as far as Australia to testify?

After lobbying in D.C. and Sacramento, I am no longer optimistic about the power people have over legislation. It seems to me an illusion that they gave Mrs. Fallon, I and all of those people who invested up to a 100 hours each to get what was right and just. All of those legislators made us believe they wanted to help us, shook our hands, some even hugged us and then turned their backs on us by not overturning the veto. It would have been an easy process and taken very little of their time but they did not. They proved to us what had been told to me many times by political analysts, that legislators do a dance, we dance their dance and most of the time we lose and they win for corporations from which they receive many many benefits, all at the people's expense.

I concluded and announced via my long email list that people had to buy farm land. The only way we were going to be certain to obtain healthy foods was to buy a farm and grow/raise our food. However, finding a farmer that will grow the foods according to my standards, or even organic standards would be the big task.

Also in 2007 at home in Los Angeles, Venice, CA, Rawesome took on a major change. James Stewart treated me with not only disrespectful but disdain. He found a new goat's milk and cheese supplier, Sharon Palmer, and wanted me to protect her within RTCHF/Rawesome's umbrella. I spoke with her, her voice sounded disingenuous. I was reluctant to get involved with her. James was insistent so I did but told him he had to be responsible for the quality of the foods she produced for us. He had to assure me that they were the quality we wanted. He assured me he would. I made the contract, signed and sent it to Sharon Palmer. She never returned it. A year later after the government started harassing her for goat's milk and cheese violations, James asked me to help her. I told him that Sharon did not return the contract and was selling outside of Rawesome boundaries and there was nothing I could do.

In 2009, Palmer began producing eggs for Rawesome members. I asked James every time I saw him if the chicken who laid the eggs were fed soy and truly organically raised by Sharon. He assured me unequivocally they were and sometimes was annoyed that I frequently asked. I had to because the eggs were too uniform as if they were massively produced and proficiently sorted by size. That does not happen on small farms producing only several hundred dozen eggs weekly.

Talks about buying a members' farm evolved without me. James teamed with Sharon on the idea that if James could raise money from Rawesome members, they could buy a farm together and supply goat's products, eggs and meats (chicken, pork, lamb and duck). James asked me to get involved and I spoke with Sharon. Sharon had no interest in healthy food for herself. Therefore, her interest had to be other than health. She solicited with appeals to the emotions and dreams for members. She would do it for a Rawesome-family farm environment where all members could come and enjoy the place that produced their organic food. It was an excellent idea but Sharon wanted all of the power of the farm without any contract to bind her to producing organic foods the way I wanted them produced. She refused to sign a contract. She wanted everything to be based on verbal agreements. Little did we know at the time, but she was feeding toxic commercial feeds to the goats and chickens and telling us her milk, cheese and eggs were organic.

I object to carrying her products with James. He yelled and screamed at me. He had done that with many volunteers but never to me. I was shocked, embarrassed, angry and sad. My brother in Rawesome was betraying us by getting involved with someone who does not care about healthy food and has ulterior motives. Was it just money she was after, I wondered? I refused to support members involvement in the proposed farm with Sharon's "un"Healthy Family Farm. To me, the farms name was another misnomer.

Larry Otting and many other members asked me about getting involved in buying the farm. I advised everyone against it but they were enamored with a dream. Again and again, Sharon refused to or failed to agree to anything in writing as to how she would farm organically for us and what our organic standards would be.  James and other members were not business-like, nor diligent. The way money was raised, how it was turned over to Sharon, how she handled the farm and animals, nothing was in writing except a fraudulent deed.

The few times that I tried her "organic" chicken, I had problems with it. Once it was so salty from the outside in, it seemed as if it had been soak in brine (saltwater). I had a massive headache for about 20 hours. I get a headache rarely from dental problems (from radiation therapy years ago that dissolved bone around my teeth and damaged my teeth). That headache was not a dental problem. I brought it to James attention. He immediately got on the phone with Sharon and she assured him there was no salt involved. I knew she was lying because I could still taste the salt in my mouth. The next week the chicken was not salty tasting but I sent a sample to Doctors Data. The tests showed very high for sodium and told James. He called Doctors Data and inquired about the measurements. I had misinterpreted the measurements. It was not as high as I thought but still higher than organic chicken could be unless fed salt. So, even though that chicken had not been soaked in brine, salt had been fed to the chickens, against my standards. James screamed at me and said he did not mind that level of salt in the chicken and that I was full of shit.

Insults are the character of the person spouting them so I was not bothered by that but I was bothered by the fact that he was reckless with food quality. His complete control of food-quality was to accept whatever the supplier told him. Later, when emotions were calm, I confronted him on his attitude toward me. I asked him why he was so disrespectful toward me when I had never done anything offensive to him. He had no answer but said he would control himself better in the future.

In July 2005, an agent for the Los Angeles County Dept of Health Services trespassed onto Rawesome property and was told to leave. He did not have a warrant but refused to leave. He walked around inspecting members food and cited Rawesome for health violations. I immediately responded to the citation with a fax and certified letter stating that we were not open to the public and there jurisdiction failed. Five years passed before they returned.

On June 30, 2010, the LA County Dept of Health Services, FBI, FDA. CA Dept of Agriculture, Canadian Dept of Agriculture and LA Police raided with guns raised and pointed at the food. They confiscated thousands of dollars of Rawesome members' food and ordered the Club closed. We waited for them to file charges so we could finally take it to court immediately without having to wait for an outcome in civil court but they never charged James or me. I was traveling abroad but James called me and I was on the phone while the raid was still in progress. I returned three weeks early to deal with the situation. I asked James to produce testimonies from every volunteer who was present during the raid to initiate a lawsuit against all of the governmental agencies. I reminded him at least 11 times but he failed to have members write their testimonies. I asked for donation from members and thousands of other on my mailing list to help support a lawsuit against those agencies. My strategy was too wait for the statute of limitations on the raid to pass and file suit on June 28, 2011 but James prevented that from transpiring.

In July 2010, Los Angeles Building and Safety notified James and the owners of the Lot on which Rawesome functions to stop operations and vacate the premises. I was in the process of handling it but James went behind my back and got an attorney to mishandle the case and it is still unresolved a year later. James demanded that donations that I had collected for the lawsuit be used for the defense of the Lot. That was not the reason that I asked for the donations and I declined. James got furious and his attorney threatened to sue me for the funds. I said that he was welcome to try. As I picked up my food weekly at the club, James and I simply ignored each other.

In the Fall of 2010, I was having difficulty helping 3 particular patients who had suffered Multiple Chemically Sensitive. I was unsuccessful to abate their problems for the first time in years. My suggestions for their symptoms worked at least 80% of the time but now nothing I suggested worked and symptoms seemed to progress. I did not understand and felt miserable because I am often not just sympathetic but empathetic.

Concurrently, I was contacted by 4 people about the eggs and chicken from Sharon Palmer's HFF. Two of them had tested the eggs and chicken and found them high in contaminants only found in commercial food, including mercury. I showed the info to James and he got spiteful and angry, again. I sent an email to patients not to buy the eggs and chicken produced by HFF. I asked a patient/friend to send an egg and a chicken from HFF to a lab for analysis. Tests proved high in contaminants with one that did not show in other tests on HFF food, uranium. With such a variation of analysis of the supposedly the same animals producing the eggs, they should be very similar. That was the first evidence that the eggs were truly not from the same farm.

Two people who volunteered at Rawesome and helped raise funds for the farm and subsequently worked on the farm with Sharon for many months, called me and testified that they quite the farm because Sharon purchased commercial product and sold it to Rawesome as organically produced at HFF. They also stated that the feed for the goat's was commercial feed. They told me that they continued to work with Sharon because Sharon kept telling them she would buy organic next time, she could not afford it that week...and the next week... and on and on until many months later they quit; Sharon would not stop her fraud. They told James but James just yelled at them and did nothing about it. He even picked up eggs and chicken form the HFF where everything was revealed if he cared to look. The couple were so embarrassed because they had talked several members into giving money to a criminal like Sharon but hoped it would eventually work. Because I had warned them against investing in the farm with Sharon, they did not tell me until others exposed them first.

Larry Otting and I made arrangements to have the accusations investigated and witnesses formally interviewed by an investigative firm. The results of that investigation with photos are on www.UnhealthyFamilyFarm.com. I notified most of the Rawsome members from RTCHF database that was created for me by a volunteer at Rawesome. In January of 2011, James banned from the club members who exposed Sharon and him with HFF, including me.

Then came the events mentioned above on August 3, 2011, when the LA County Dept of Health Services, FDA, LA County Sheriff's Dept, and others raided, stole and destroyed about $40,000 worth of members foods. James Stewart, Sharon Palmer and Victoria Bloch were arrested.

aajonus

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

Re: Aajonus:- new message re Rawesome
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 08:05:43 am »
Thanks Ty, I appreciate the scoop on this issue!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk