Author Topic: Horrific eating of raw meat in public  (Read 4088 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Horrific eating of raw meat in public
« on: February 25, 2013, 06:09:57 pm »
I thought some of you might find this humorous, perhaps not. This past halloween I dressed as a pseudo Viking (best costume I could come up with spur of the moment). Went to a gigantic block party (one of the largest in the US) and was consuming a fresh buck heart the whole time. Trying a little bit to eat it slowly and get plenty of blood dripping out of my mouth.

What a hoot! People's reactions were so intense. Of course several people told me I would get sick for sure.

That was fun. Next time hopefully I will have a nice forequarter to gnaw on!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Horrific eating of raw meat in public
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 11:23:48 pm »
yeh but his purpose here was for childish humor, and to gross people out, its halloween.  the fact he didnt get sick is a bonus, if anyone remembered or inquired further.  i went as an eskimo/seal poacher one year(haha, i know) and had little dead baby seals dragging behind me, now i wish i would have had a nice fresh bloody fatty side to complete the ensemble.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 11:32:30 pm »
And do you think that accomplished, aside from revealing yourself to be attached to childish gross-out humor?

We are of different ages in this forum.  I bet he is in his 20s and is having a great time! :)
Stay happy!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline l0rdcha0s

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 07:30:34 am »
I'll have to keep this in mind for this year. Nothing beats real blood. It might be a conversation starter as well to the joys of raw food eating.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 07:42:15 am »
I'll have to keep this in mind for this year. Nothing beats real blood. It might be a conversation starter as well to the joys of raw food eating.
I agree.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 11:13:52 am »
Iv eaten slabs of raw meat with my bare hands on the train several times out of necessity (not enough time in the day). THis included much gnawing and tearing with my teeth sometimes. Needless to say I got many weird looks and people moving away from me. I found it hilarious.

My friends want me to start doing freakshows on the train in middle of the night while everyone is coming home drunk for fun and money. Maybe ill record and post it one day.
-----------

Offline l0rdcha0s

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 11:31:27 am »
Iv eaten slabs of raw meat with my bare hands on the train several times out of necessity (not enough time in the day). THis included much gnawing and tearing with my teeth sometimes. Needless to say I got many weird looks and people moving away from me. I found it hilarious.

My friends want me to start doing freakshows on the train in middle of the night while everyone is coming home drunk for fun and money. Maybe ill record and post it one day.
That sounds really fun. It would provide them with a great story when they wake up the next day.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 11:42:06 am »
my friends usually dont react to shit like that.  i remember sun bathing on my porch in my bikini eating on a big ass piece of raw salmon with bare hands, of course. it smelt fishy as fuck and having friends walk by and join me on the porch, they gave a shit what i was eating.  also this summer after we had just cleaned a deer i got a few kids to join me in eating the hot fresh liver straight from the animal, it was intense as fuck for me and them....i dunno must be my tribe
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:51:37 am by jessica »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk