Author Topic: Gallbladder Pain  (Read 13579 times)

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
  • microcosm monkey, navigating inner-space.
    • View Profile
Re: Gallbladder Pain
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 09:35:27 am »
From AV: GALLSTONES are deposits of crystallized resins and minerals, the same as kidney stones but combined with bile in the gall bladder.
Along with the suggestions for Kidney Stones, see page 282, eating foods containing a lot of minerals, that is, fresh raw vegetable juices, raw eggs, raw milk (preferably full­fat), raw plain kefir, tomatoes, melons, no­salt­added raw cheeses and fresh raw fish, especially raw oysters and clams with raw fat soothes the condition. Drinking 2 ounces of fresh raw beet juice mixed in other vegetable juices and eaten with no­salt­added raw cheese once daily speeds the process. A raw milk eggnog made by blending 2 raw eggs, 1?2 cup raw milk and 1?4 banana (nutmeg isn’t necessary) works just a little bit slower but sometimes is more soothing.

Source: http://www.wewant2live.com/2012/03/29/index-wwtl-draft/

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 09:37:18 am »
KIDNEY STONES are crystallized cooked vegetable­fat resins and crystallized hydrogenated fats and oils, and mineral salts that collect and form into clusters and clumps in the kidneys. I have had many kidney stones analyzed. Most were composed of food additives such as flavor and fragrance oils. Many were composed of crystallized oils from syrups and candies.
Most stones are formed during sleep. Kidney stones cause pain originating in the middle back that reaches around to the lower abdominal area, increased urination that sometimes contains blood or pus, sometimes sharp pains in the kidneys, and nausea and vomiting.
Two to three hours before sleep, abstaining from solid food and drinking a mixture of 1 cup warm raw milk with 4 tablespoons raw cream and 2 tablespoons unheated honey relaxes kidneys during sleep. Drinking a blended mixture of 1?2 cup raw unripe pineapple, 1 tablespoon raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, 3 tablespoons fresh raw lemon juice and 4-­6 tablespoons raw coconut cream helps gradually dissolves kidney stones. Or 6-­8 tablespoons of fresh raw lemon or lime juice mixed with 6 tablespoons fresh raw beet juice, 2 ounces fresh raw carrot juice and 4­-6 tablespoons raw coconut cream 2-­3 hours before sleep gradually dissolves kidney stones. Eating at least 1/2 cup of raw fat (for instance, avocado or unsalted raw butter) daily usually prevents large kidney stones.
When stones are being dissolved, there may be some discomfort. Drinking plenty of raw milk to which you have added 4-­6 tablespoons raw cream and 2 tablespoons unheated honey per 28 ounces of raw milk, and staying in bed for 1­-2 days allows the body to use all of its accessible nutrients and energies for dissolving stones, making the process easier.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 11:43:55 am »
Hmmmm - a different take than the medical explanation... but ok....

Hey, whatever actually works, works - whatever definition you use I guess.

Be careful with beet juice - that can make the liver detox so fast it can make your head spin like in the Exorcist - I mean really it.... Go slow with that stuff with a clogged up liver. Do a little first and see what happens.

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 11:59:45 am »
Hmmmm - a different take than the medical explanation... but ok....

Hey, whatever actually works, works - whatever definition you use I guess.

Be careful with beet juice - that can make the liver detox so fast it can make your head spin like in the Exorcist - I mean really it.... Go slow with that stuff with a clogged up liver. Do a little first and see what happens.

Yeah, I'm not planning on really doing anything he says lol, but just thought I should share it. I have heard from another source that I trust (that source being Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride) that green juices help dissolve gallstones.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 12:34:08 am »
celery juice mixed with a bit of water always settled my stomach.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk