Author Topic: Study shows eating all cooked meat is unhealthy  (Read 2036 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Study shows eating all cooked meat is unhealthy
« on: April 14, 2018, 12:41:41 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5612997/Why-NEVER-order-steak-done.html

Note how they randomly criticise ALL red meat but omit that the study only focused on cooked meats of various kinds.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Study shows eating all cooked meat is unhealthy
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 02:38:32 am »
check out Robb Wolfs podcast with Sean Baker, the surgeon who has eaten nothing but 4-6 pounds of cooked meat ( only ) for the last 14 months....   Rob goes through his latest lab results.   Note the findings on insulin resistance. 

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Study shows eating all cooked meat is unhealthy
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 06:37:23 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5612997/Why-NEVER-order-steak-done.html

Note how they randomly criticise ALL red meat but omit that the study only focused on cooked meats of various kinds.

Not only was this study based on cooked meat, but I doubt that the meat eaters were low carb paleo...Eating cooked meat in combination with large amounts of cooked carbs is a receipt for major long term problems. How many of these people who suffered health issues attributed to meat would eat their well done steak with a huge cooked potato, bread roll and sugary beverage.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk