Author Topic: Study proves that lack of morality, not poverty, leads to crime  (Read 1998 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163974/Poverty-excuse-crime-morality-biggest-factor-claims-Cambridge-University-study.html

This is just more proof of what I'd said  previously in that thread about those violent British rioters, that being poor was no excuse whatsoever for crime, and that there are plenty of poor people who never commit crime.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:36:25 am by Ioanna »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Study proves that lack of morality, not poverty, leads to crime
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 06:57:36 am »
Maybe religion was useful for something after all.
How can these people catch religion?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:36:38 am by Ioanna »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:44:56 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163974/Poverty-excuse-crime-morality-biggest-factor-claims-Cambridge-University-study.html

This is just more proof of what I'd said  previously in that thread about those violent British rioters, that being poor was no excuse whatsoever for crime, and that there are plenty of poor people who never commit crime.

Wouldn't you agree there's a bit of a difference between teenagers vandalizing things, and parents stealing food so their children can eat?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 08:47:40 pm »
Wouldn't you agree there's a bit of a difference between teenagers vandalizing things, and parents stealing food so their children can eat?
Virtually no criminal nowadays steals food for their children. There's just too much food around, and there are homeless shelters providing food. Even starving children in Africa get food shipments from the 1st world during famines, so argument invalid.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk