Author Topic: Are humans setting themselves up to be aliens?  (Read 5118 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Are humans setting themselves up to be aliens?
« on: January 25, 2012, 11:53:17 pm »
Many millenia ago, did humans stop eating their natural diet in an attempt to force unnatural mental views of what they call adaptation, thriving, natural, intelligence, to live in outer space?

Is it possible that instinct isn't a form of control, the way humans view animals as being controlled. But it's a way to know the possibility of every outcome that will ever happen from any choice you make?

Is it possible that now, the organization of the world to work together all toward "one goal" for a better world, happier civilization, etc. is just a cover up for humans "buying time" so they can make the technologies to live past the "end of the world." Which I'm sure they see as the end of life.

Animals choose to eat what's best in their environment to experience the feeling of thriving. Not because they have no choice because they're "being controlled." I eat the way I do because the way I feel is worth it.

I go to great lengths to eat the way I do. Some call it obsessive, I call it "you don't know how good this makes me feel."

I refuse to live to not thrive. I measure quality of life not in how many years you spend alive, but by the quality of the time you'll spend alive. I never know when I'll die, but I know when I do I'll be content and won't want to go back and change anything.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:31:56 am by TylerDurden »
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Are humans setting themselves up to be aliens?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:48:49 am »
Many millenia ago, did humans stop eating their natural diet

What was their natural diet?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:23:33 am »
My assumption

SCD carbs minus fermented dairy, beans, cashews, peanuts.

Raw paleo minus anything processed, fermented, or heated to any temperature whatsoever.

I'm typically always wrong. Idk why i have such a strong hunch about this.

It doesn't really matter though. I mean, no one HAS to eat like this.

I just think it's cool i have a natural diet
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 09:11:36 pm »
Many millenia ago, did humans stop eating their natural diet in an attempt to force unnatural mental views of what they call adaptation, thriving, natural, intelligence, to live in outer space?

Obviously the human diet is one of the biggest secrets. Look at all the endless confusion. Is ANY animal confused about food?

I think that we need food as long as we BELIEVE that we need food.

Löwenherz

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 11:45:52 pm »
Obviously the human diet is one of the biggest secrets. Look at all the endless confusion. Is ANY animal confused about food?

I think that we need food as long as we BELIEVE that we need food.

Löwenherz

A lot of us tried believing in the vegan fairy tale... we hit the brick wall of reality and turned paleo.
Nobody really knows our true human history.
Much of true history is lost.
How many times have civilizations rebooted?
All we can do is make educated guesses and find what works for us and our families.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk