Author Topic: Water Memories!!  (Read 3875 times)

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Water Memories!!
« on: February 09, 2012, 11:21:11 pm »
What is going on with some of the raw gurus and raw movements?
What's all this about water storing memories and such?
Do anyone of you guys buy into it?

On a side note, I want to opt for distilled water as an upgrade to tap water and bottled water and even spring water. But apparently distilled water is not good for u on the long term because it leaks minerals from the body, but aren't those minerals the same inorganic ones we would like to get rid off our bodies from the first place?

I see nothing wrong in drinking distilled water then replenishing minerals with a proper diet which includes Himalayan salts for example.

Here's when the water having memories theory emerges. Apparently distilled water is cooked water that has all its memories processed and erased.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:52:39 am by TylerDurden »

CitrusHigh

Re: Water Memories!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 11:35:05 pm »
You can't do better than nature's water. Distilled water (devoid of structure and pulls CO2 from the environment becoming acidic) > Municipal Tap water (40+ chemicals)

Your water is structured when it comes about through natural processes, and that structure is apparently changed according to what energies the water comes in to contact with (that is the memory you're talking about). You can restructure your distilled water by adding minerals to it and telling it you love it (seriously) and meaning it! But the minerals you add aren't natural either, they will not be bound like they are in nature, so still not a substitute for spring/lake/ground water.

The best waters are from pristine springs, aquifers

Next best is clean rivers and lakes, but they are mostly non-existant, all polluted with industrial waste and/or farm runoff.

Next best is clean well water, but again, typically they have some kind of farm runoff in them because they're usually located on farms.

Next best is rain water, but it should have minerals added, normally rainwater would filter through the soil, grabbing minerals as it percolates down through.

Next best is distilled water with minerals added and then structured with love/light/music, which sounds goofy and new agey but seems to be true from what I can tell.

Next best would be RO water, with minerals added and structured "" "'.

The worst waters are municipally treated waters which can contain some 40 treatments additives, as well as industrial waste, and prescription drugs from people's urine. It should be called toxic waste, not 'clean' tapwater.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:39:01 pm »
I always put structure in my water.
I make it a point to NOT drink plain water.
I will squeeze a lemon, calamansi, orange in plain water.
I will also drink living water coming out of the side of a mountain.

If only plain water is available, I will get ice cubes and put them in to give the water better structure.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 11:52:38 pm »
Interesting, squeezing some lemon into the water will help structure it?
Is it scientifically proven that rain water which is distilled water is not structured?

Can u not structure distilled water by freezing assuming that Ice is water in its solid structured form, then melting it at room temperature so that it can retain  its structure.

Has anyone experimented with using magnets on water containers to structure distilled water?

Thanks for sharing this info....

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 12:09:19 am »
Rain water is not exactly distilled water. Rain water is structured through natural processes, but it is mineral deficient.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 12:35:15 am »
Interesting, squeezing some lemon into the water will help structure it?
Is it scientifically proven that rain water which is distilled water is not structured?

Can u not structure distilled water by freezing assuming that Ice is water in its solid structured form, then melting it at room temperature so that it can retain  its structure.

Has anyone experimented with using magnets on water containers to structure distilled water?

Thanks for sharing this info....

My beam ray / energy healer friend uses magnets on his water containers.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 01:01:28 am »
I used to have access to a natural spring and it was fantastic but now am stuck with municipal water.

We bought a purifier which first filters the water then changes it's ionic characteristics? and then passes it over some stones and crystals of various types that I am told does a similar thing to the filtering through the earth. Then the spout has a magnet in it.

Here is the manufacturer http://www.santevia.com/  I don't know if they are the best or worst but we are pleased.

You do have to be careful that any plastic containers that you use with your water do not contain Phalates  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phthalate and another component which name alludes me now as they are linked to serious health issues with male and female children as well as some possible issues with adults. In Canada it is illegal to sell baby food in containers using these chemicals.

I cannot say anything truthfully about the water except that it tastes very good.

There are a number of threads on this very topic BTW and I would suggest reading them.

There is a website that shows the location of natural springs. People just add them when they discover a site, so it's a reader contribution thing.
Cheers
Al

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 02:44:01 am »
What is the website for the spring locations?
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 03:00:36 am »
Not sure if this is the only site, but got this on a quick Google.
http://www.findaspring.com/

When the page is loading, wait a bit, as it shows locations with tacks. (or whatever they are called)
There is another thread on water or springs here on this forum somewhere that brought it to my attention.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk