Author Topic: Hello! People from Austria here?  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Sol.Sa

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hello! People from Austria here?
« on: November 22, 2018, 01:51:14 pm »
My name is Solsa. I am 26 years old. Had vision problems beginning in the childhood due to russian processed gluten and high carb diet probably and low nutrient intake. Although I am quite good developed in most areas of my body some were sacrificed due to this nutrient problem I think. Like my vision, one eyeball longer than the other for example. When I was growing up I had mainly to eat white bread, black tea, some butter, sugar those were the staples daily. Occasionally we had soups and meat not sure about the quality. So basically malnourished. When I moved to Austria my family still had a poor situation so now I was eating even more refined white bread, processed sausages, non-organic pasteurized low quality butter, low quality pasteurized dairy and black tea. I think the quality in Russia was slightly better, maybe. Anyway these were literally my daily food, I hated the daily wheat roll with processed sausages. At least I always put in huge amounts of butter and sausage to make it taste good. My family and siblings would find that gross. My mother was also working from morning until night for a low salary. So she wasn’t cooking much resulting in more malnourishment. Later on stuff like coca-cola, fruit juices, sugar treats, nutella etc. to which we had no access in russia as much became more regular. Of couse we had jam and so on as well and „normal“ meals regularly but these were the staples. I had chronic fatigue since age 11 I think and acid reflux although I didn’t know what it was back then I thought it’s because I didn’t eat anything ‚cause I literally had also no money to buy food at school like the other kids. So it was sausage, wheat roll or nothing. Also some other mental issues, problems concentrating, slight autism even maybe. My parents and school teachers accused me of being lazy and so on but I just didn’t have the energy, strength to slave-learn like the others. And from on around age 15 I developed chronic insomnia which again nobody took serious or could help me with. I still struggle with sleep. I have been trying different things now for two years to finally get some peace. That’s why I am also here. Of course I have digestive issues as well the became extremely severe and didn’t reduce since age 20 when I was in a boarding school where I ate the healthy food they made. Healthy cereals in the morning, pasta for lunch and then me and my classmates regularly also ate at mcdonalds which was funnily located near our school and everything else was further away. Too far to reach during the short breaks. The more I tried to eat „healthy“ the worse my health got. I would like to connect with people near me (Austria) and others to share info and so on.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:04:36 pm by Solsa »

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! People from Austria here?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 06:59:32 pm »
Another tragic story.

The worst part is that most of the time, money is not the main reason why a diet is bad.

Have you started eating more raw foods? And did anything change with your symptoms?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk