Author Topic: Kim Jong Il was a raw foodist(sort of)  (Read 2753 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Kim Jong Il was a raw foodist(sort of)
« on: January 15, 2014, 07:04:34 pm »
Apparently, the old dictator of North Korea was an avid consumer of live fish:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539383/Did-Kim-Jong-Un-execute-uncle-disgusted-role-procurer-pleasure-brigade-young-girls-FATHER.html

Makes you proud ;)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Kim Jong Il was a raw foodist(sort of)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 09:31:30 am »
My grandpa used to say, Chinese people like their food fresh, Japanese like their food raw and Koreans like their food flopping on the table.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:42:22 am »
Rogue,  are those icelandic sheep in some of your photos, and if so how is the fat content and taste of the meat.  Some lamb's meat is so pale, vs. deep dark red that always seems to taste best to me.  And if so, how do they fare in the warmer months?   And if so, are you selling their meat?  I could send you a shipping box and styrofoam cooler ready to pack if you like.    Van

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 10:32:34 am »
I would say the ones I harvested are in between not pale but not dark red. I think that has a lot to do with the age of the animal. Icelandic sheep are mild flavored, they do not have the intense barn like flavor store lamb usually has. I don't think they are quite as mild as hair sheep. Sheep flavor is said to be strongest in the finest wool breeds and mildest in those that lack wool, hair sheep. Some claim hair sheep do not have as good of flavor as wooled sheep. The fat content is high. I am selling them, I was charging 300 processed, about which figured to 7.20 cents a pound. Where are you located aren't you in europe? I cannot recall. I will send you my phone number, feel free to call tonight if you feel the spirit.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 04:49:13 pm »
By the way, I recall reading some claim that the meat tastes way different  from an intact bull ram than from a castrated ram. Is this true?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 08:50:38 am »
my chiropractor claims they lose allmost all of their selenium when you castrate. middle easterners of any religion require intact, horned and without a  mark on the body. mexicans prefer bull meat. a billy goat is certainly stronger tasting than a whether and other animals are of similiarly various but lesser strengths of flavour.  the greeks prefered a five year old bull and native american tribes generally prefered 5 year old buck or bull venison.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:59:22 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 08:52:15 am »
my rams are intact

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk