Author Topic: Just a thought about sicknesses  (Read 2373 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Just a thought about sicknesses
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:32:51 am »
I just thought about this and sorry if someone already mentioned this. But when i get sick i generally don't want to eat. Is this simply because your body wants to spend more energy healing rather than digesting?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Just a thought about sicknesses
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 06:47:25 pm »
I just thought about this and sorry if someone already mentioned this. But when i get sick i generally don't want to eat. Is this simply because your body wants to spend more energy healing rather than digesting?
  Correct. A lot of people have noticed that when they avoided AV's ridiculous recommendation to eat constantly throughout the day and the night, that they started healing faster. Look into Intermittent Fasting as an option(either 1 large meal every 24 hours, or 1 large meal every alternate day).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 12:46:25 am »
Wai http://www.13.waisays.com/ talks about fasting while sick also. Sick animal does not eat so should we.

Although the watercure guy promotes the water and salt to keep away all sickness as the result of illness is dehydration.  http://www.watercure2.org/ Years back when I was taking sea salt with water, it made me constipated. Probably as a result of low potassium.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 02:28:25 am »
It's important to listen to your body and not force fasting or gorging or whatever.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk