Author Topic: Tell friends to avoid Pizza Express  (Read 10065 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Tell friends to avoid Pizza Express
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 03:05:39 am »
Seriously! Geezus
Oh come on! That practice sounds  like we are being given the dregs and leftovers.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 09:13:32 pm »
What worries me is not so much  the method of slaughtering which is a minor issue. What I  fear is that they will continue to delete pork from menus until it becomes impossible to find a source thereof. I am no fan of pork as it is almost always grainfed, but I do eat raw wild boar a lot and do not want that affected.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2014, 11:33:03 pm »
Oh, I almost forgot:- the Jews, with their shechita slaughter, only apparently  accept the front half of an animal and discard the other half to be given to the non-Jewish segment of the population.

This history of this hind-quarters giveaway practice is based on the difference between halal and kosher practices, which are quite identical regarding the slaughter of the animal, but differ in the meat-cutting department. Specifically, the kosher preparation of the animal's hind quarters requires the tedious removal of all the veins and various tendons before the meat can be eaten. To avoid all that work, the hind quarters are sold to the non-kosher market.

What I  fear is that they will continue to delete pork from menus until it becomes impossible to find a source thereof.

I worry about the idea of one culture overriding another. The tug-of-war seems normal when cultures collide, but when one side wins, it's not a game anymore.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk