Author Topic: Paleo water!  (Read 3488 times)

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Paleo water!
« on: April 16, 2010, 03:58:04 pm »
This guy talks INDEPTH about water and his ideas, I don't know if hes paleo or not but the way he talks about water is definitely paleo.  Watch till at least part 7 and you will see what I'm talking about.

Watch the video and all its parts, and give me feedback on what you think of it.

I am really interested to hear your views on what this guy has to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA1E15WdAyw&feature=related

P.S. I originally found this guy in a video talking about how he eats raw Buffalo meat and how cholesterol is healthy. :)
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline cliff

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Paleo water!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 07:53:42 pm »
I love daniel vitalis!  His Findaspring.com website rocks, it helped me find some of the purest best tasting water i've ever had.  He definitely has some great views on water and diet in general, from what I've seen his approach is more primal style then paleo

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 08:01:38 pm »
I also used his findaspring website to find a local spring and well. It's much better than filtering tap water, or buying bottled water.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 05:49:40 am »

He mentions one thing that could be an evolution from Aajonus theory of not drinking water at all:

"when water has a complete structure, it does not really need to take other things/ leech minerals from the body / etc"
Spring water seems to have it.

I also liked this part too (could be true true):
"Hitler put fluoride into water because it attacks the part of the brain responsible for will power"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 07:42:27 am »
How much spring water to drink a day?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk