Author Topic: More evidence that hominids were not as inferior as thought by OoA "theorists"  (Read 1685 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3397838/Mystery-Indonesia-s-inhabitants-Stone-tools-suggest-early-humans-crossed-ocean-Asia-200-000-years-ago-long-species.html

The Out of Africa mantra has always been that early hominids were stupid and never achieved anything. Yet the above shows that early hominids reached Indonesia  c.200,000 years ago. The above absurd  claim of travelling on "tsunami debris" to reach the islands is particularly stupid in view of the fact that previous evidence shows that the Neanderthals were capable of rowing/sailing to Crete in the Mediterranean.

Interesting how scientists are now claiming that homo habilis  left Africa well before homo erectus even did, according to the article. That makes sense as, as soon as hominids became bipedal, it would have been stupid to assume that they still stayed in Africa.

Anyway, the above is just more data in favour of the multiregional hypothesis which states, after all, that hominids left Africa millions of years ago etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk