Author Topic: Natsinagfa thread  (Read 1159 times)

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Natsinagfa thread
« on: September 01, 2021, 06:33:03 am »
I know this is a political thread and should probably go in the "politics" subforum, but it's kind of a hot topic and Tyler isn't here anymore in order to moderate the political subforum anyway.

The first word is purposely spelled backwards.  I'm trying to avoid the webcrawlers, so try not to say the A word.  These are just my thoughts/feelings on it.

The migrants are going to be resettled near me, in NJ and Philly.  A guy at work has been called to duty for 30 days to help re-settle the migrants in NJ.  No news coverage of this, of course.  Keep the Americans in the dark, as usual.  I have read in the local news the migrants are going to be offered the jab but it isn't mandatory... meanwhile, the US military is mandated to take it as well as many guv employees and private businesses are mandating it.  That just rubs me the wrong way that they are given choices and better treatment than Americans already here/born here.  We cannot refuse unless we want to lose jobs, etc., but for them we must roll out the red carpet and bend over backwards...sorry, but I don't believe in anyone getting special treatment.  We are supposed to be equal.

I read that France will not be taking them into their country.  A lot of the European countries are still dealing with the massive influx of migrants from Syria that happened some years ago.  And I remember much of Europe was against this fight to begin with, when it started all those years ago.  I can't blame Europeans for disliking Americans... now they are being put in the middle of this.  I just feel like we are at a point where the only good thing we can do as a country is to become isolationist, to remove our involvement from the world and really focus on our own problems at home.  If we try to do good, we only wind up making things worse and having more countries hate us/dislike us.  So, better to not be involved anymore.  Stop fighting wars out of vengeance/revenge and only when it is for our actual defense.  I believe more and more the turning point that started it all was an engineered disaster to hasten the dominance of the NWO over all mankind and it's still continuing under the latest engineered disaster... 

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Natsinagfa thread
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 01:26:13 pm »
I can't blame Europeans for disliking Americans
I just feel like we are at a point where the only good thing we can do as a country is to become isolationist, to remove our involvement from the world and really focus on our own problems at home.

Hi,

I do not dislike Americans, or any other nation for that matter.

In UK we did the Brexit thing ... I would say that we are still waiting to see its effects, and there are things still to be agreed (like the financial services relationship to Europe). Only the goods portion seems to have been agreed.

Personally, I'm flexible to move wherever I'm treated best, so not much affected by this or that country. In fact, as I am planning retirement, I plan to split my life between 3-4 different countries  ;)

Not much to say about the refugees themselves, they are just people, trying to make a better life for themselves and using whatever system is in place to achieve that. Being nomadic, and searching for better pastures, is pretty paleo in my book.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk