Author Topic: HPV (human papillomavirus) cure?  (Read 10784 times)

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
HPV (human papillomavirus) cure?
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:45:42 pm »
Hi,
my girlfriend has HPV, and I suppose I do too now. Are  any viruses cured by a strong immune system? So why is it considered "incurable"? My girlfriend has had "pre cancerous" cells on her cervix because of the virus. Would the raw paleo diet along with fasting help cure the virus? I simply cant believe it is incurable. We are not doing raw paleo yet but we will. Current conditions dont allow us to be fully paleo.

Any advice or information on this would be so helpful. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:52:43 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: HPV (human papillomavirus) cure?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:44:23 pm »
raw paleo diet

and www.pyroenergen.com will eradicate all bad viruses including HPV.

Here is a picture of my boy hamming it up for the camera while on Pyroenergen for lung infections caused by our neighbor who set up a chicken farm.

Yon Yonson also felt the power of this machine when it helped clear his lungs of phlegm.

If your girlfriend follows my www.curemanual.com outline she'll get well.

Is there anything really bothering her or is it just some blood test?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 06:29:41 pm »
raw paleo diet

and www.pyroenergen.com will eradicate all bad viruses including HPV.

Here is a picture of my boy hamming it up for the camera while on Pyroenergen for lung infections caused by our neighbor who set up a chicken farm.

Yon Yonson also felt the power of this machine when it helped clear his lungs of phlegm.

If your girlfriend follows my www.curemanual.com outline she'll get well.

Is there anything really bothering her or is it just some blood test?

thanks. She actually doesnt have symptoms, they found it with papsmears. I definitely cant afford that electro thing. I looked at your cure manual. Im not sure if I actually read it or just an overview of it. Is there a full version or what? Also, you mention fuitarianism as being the best. Maybe you havent updated it?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 08:38:18 pm »
thanks. She actually doesnt have symptoms, they found it with papsmears. I definitely cant afford that electro thing. I looked at your cure manual. Im not sure if I actually read it or just an overview of it. Is there a full version or what? Also, you mention fuitarianism as being the best. Maybe you havent updated it?

The fruitarianism is used as a detox... it is short and temporary.  Raw paleo diet is IT.  

Pap smear crap, HPV crap - sorry, I'm arrogant and antagonistic against the medical dudes.  They scare your pants off for nothing.  You'll die of stress and worry.  HPV? I wouldn't give a grain of credence to those charlatans.

See if this outline is easier http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/03/20/is-there-a-cure-for-cancer-yes-everyone-can-do-this/

That outline will cure you and your girl of anything and everything.  
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:16:14 pm »
How come I've only heard of this $$thing$$ in the last couple years?

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 03:36:35 am »
There is no cure against viruses.  Strong immune system keeps viruses at bay and does not let them propagate.  Keep your immune system at top shape and you'll never have to worry about any viruses.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 11:55:41 am »
Pap smear crap, HPV crap - sorry, I'm arrogant and antagonistic against the medical dudes.  They scare your pants off for nothing.  You'll die of stress and worry.  HPV? I wouldn't give a grain of credence to those charlatans.

I got the HPV diagnosis from a doctor in 1988. His explanation was that I had warts that could end up as cancer if I didn't get his treatment. This is what I call fear-mongering, literally, Western medical doctors are in the business of selling fear so that you will run to them for their treatments, which always lead to something worse.

My solution: turn off the television and stop buying sickness as a necessary part of living.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 08:19:58 pm »
I got the HPV diagnosis from a doctor in 1988. His explanation was that I had warts that could end up as cancer if I didn't get his treatment. This is what I call fear-mongering, literally, Western medical doctors are in the business of selling fear so that you will run to them for their treatments, which always lead to something worse.

My solution: turn off the television and stop buying sickness as a necessary part of living.
Amen. Those guys are the modern snake oil salesmen. They are good at selling but short on success.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 08:39:39 pm »
If I get an infection I use a zapper. There are some available on eBay. I find they work very well, no misses so far, however not sure if they work on viruses. I will guess they do.

This one is similar to mine  http://cgi.ebay.com/Z4eX-EXTREME-3-Frequency-Hulda-Clark-Zapper-/350471523578?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5199bb0cfa  but there are various manufacturers and the instructions for making one are free on the web somewhere and it doesn't cost much to make a basic one.
(The plans are in Hulda Clarke's book "The Cure for all Diseases". I don't go for most of her ideas but the plans are in there.) (She didn't invent it)

I don't go for some people's, including Hulda's recommendation to use the Zapper on the whole body, regularly, because your body needs bacteria etc to digest food, however if you have a serious illness and just need to get over the hump well that's a different story.

There is another machine invented by the guy who invented the Zapper (Bob Beck) that is supposed to work. I was going to make one but the zapper works fine so I gave up on that project.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 08:50:08 pm »
Another option is a colloidal silver generator.

Silver was what people used as an antibiotic before big pharma came up with what we call antibiotics. Silver is a bactericide.

Again I am not sure if I would do as some do by consuming this stuff as a regular item, I would use it for the purpose of ridding oneself of an immediate problem and then keep it for emergency. I keep the tiby generator and a 9 volt battery in my luggage in case I drink some bad water or whatever.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:56 pm »
This is one version of BobBeck's pulser but you can make one for a lot less.
http://www.sota.com/default.aspx?page=magnetic_pulser

There are plans for one somewhere around for free. Possibly here
http://www.twotowers.com/beck/beck_emp.html

The plans I saw were very simple and required a disco flash light or camera flash to access the electric generator or capacitors. Basically the thing simply shoots a lot of electricity through a coil which you place in the area of your issue as I recall.
Building one requires carefulness as capacitors store electricity very well and if you don't discharge them before you touch them you will get one H*#l of a shock maybe even negate the reason for building it. (kill you) Here is a discussion on the topic http://www.electro-tech-online.com/general-electronics-chat/91815-dangerous-capacitor.html

If you look at the links I gave there are further links embedded to some old video of Bob Beck showing his experiments, you get the idea. There was a thread on electric medicine on this site awhile back. It ain't paleo.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk