Author Topic: RPD relationships/ dating  (Read 24487 times)

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
RPD relationships/ dating
« on: May 24, 2010, 06:05:11 am »
Has anyone had any experiences dating with RPD or primal diet? I want to meet a nice girl that is open minded and would at least try the diet. I'd like to someday raise my kids RPD.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: RPD relationships/ dating
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 08:56:04 am »
    I haven't been single eating RAF.  I find eating certain RAF, like free range raw chicken (not corn nor soy fed), that I get strangers' compliments on the way I smell, in passing outdoors.  My partner, although over time has now tried raw cheese and raw cream, is still in no way interested in the diet.  He has seen my very marked health improvements though, so about three years in, he said he wholeheartedly agrees that any future children we have we should raise on RAF diet.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 12:31:59 pm »
This could be interesting.
I got wives and kids, you could fall in line and take a number, there's room for more.
Females only please.
Apply only if non-contraceptive and you would like to bear children.
Send me a PM.  ;)

My paleo philosophy:
"Food is fuel, not entertainment!"
"Sex is for reproduction, not entertainment!"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 12:59:36 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 01:20:31 pm »
This could be interesting.
I got wives and kids, you could fall in line and take a number, there's room for more.
Females only please.
Apply only if non-contraceptive and you would like to bear children.
Send me a PM.  ;)

My paleo philosophy:
"Food is fuel, not entertainment!"

But the TV, movies, magazines tell us sex is for entertainment not for reproduction that's just crazy speak   ;)

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 02:38:22 pm »

:'(

Not my wev..!  -d

(how you came to this strange conclusion, BTW, GS..?)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 02:57:33 pm »

:'(

Not my wev..!  -d

(how you came to this strange conclusion, BTW, GS..?)

Basic biology.
Take away the fluff and see it from the point of view of a dispassionate alien scientist, the entire animal kingdom does it.
The THRILL is in the possibility / probability of pregnancy.
The triumphant howl and jump for joy of those 2 red lines on a pregnancy test kit is just so amazingly awesome!
The tail is long... I'll find my niche  ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 03:17:31 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 05:19:39 pm »
GS,

I don't believe in this theory that we are animals.  ;)
We have much in common, yes, but still we are totally different in my view.  :)

Sex have something like a very spiritual touch, in my opinion. It can be  psychological healing and allows us touch each other on a very deep level. So beautiful.
I'm mean good sex, not just "popping" (sorry, don't know how to explain this in English  -\). It melts the frozen soul.. and so I found myself crying after really good sex, not only one time.
Very freeing and so strange, cause it was not that i was sad, it was just so melting, so a wonderful feeling. The ice just melted away in there.  :) And the beautiful feeling lasted long time after.
This is why I believe, sex is not only for reproduction. My experiences are different.

But it might be that I think/feel this way because I am a woman. Who knows.  ;)
Are there any guys in here who have similar experiences?

Inger

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 06:17:55 pm »
I don't think it's vital to date other RVAFers. Of course, in the US, it's much easier to do so given the prevalence of Primal Potlucks in various States.

As for above claims re sex, the whole point re experiencing pleasure during sex is to get people to mate, the 2 are not separate they are intricately linked together. For example, it's been shown by studies  that women are far more likely to get pregnant if they reach an orgasm.

Inger, judging from your above comments, your husband is clearly a very lucky man!   ;)

GS, your 1st post in this thread must be one of the least romantic offers I've ever seen! Only thing as bad was 1 romance-advert I heard about which went something like this:- " farmer seeks marriage with woman owning a  tractor. Send photo of tractor."
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 06:37:52 pm »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 08:12:13 pm »
experiencing pleasure during sex is to get people to mate, the 2 are not separate they are intricately linked together. For example, it's been shown by studies  that women are far more likely to get pregnant if they reach an orgasm.

If the woman orgasms the first time you get "intimate" with her, there's more likely to be more intimacies between the two of you in future.  A woman's orgasm may also help the sperm get to the egg, and a successful pregnancy.  Men orgasm just about every time.  Why are there a few men who are sure that women orgasming is bad?  We're all just people.  Even a female animal orgasms.  I've seen it.  Why not women?  Are we more spiritual than all people and animals?  I don't think we're that alone or holy in that way.  Sure we are different than animals and sex is great holy, but we have similarities, and that is not bad, is it?  It's just logical and makes sense, not that romance exactly does.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 08:35:21 pm »
Umm, I don't actually believe in the notion that sex is only for reproduction. I merely suggested that both genders needed to experience pleasure during sex in order to enhance the likelihood of pregnancy , as 1 example of why sex for pleasure worked out better as a concept.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 09:12:26 pm »
GS, your 1st post in this thread must be one of the least romantic offers I've ever seen! Only thing as bad was 1 romance-advert I heard about which went something like this:- " farmer seeks marriage with woman owning a  tractor. Send photo of tractor."

But Geoff, among RPDers I'm the one who's got wives and kids... that kind of ad works in my culture... you don't write it out in message boards, you tell it face to face with a smile.  Women like experienced men and young looking older men. I'm 40 and pass for 28-30.  Women are attracted to bragging playboys.

Oh look at my raw meat eating son... isn't he cute?  Wanna have a baby as cute as that?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 09:27:27 pm »
re playboys mention:- bad idea to get women based on  money as that can get very expensive, these days re divorce settlements etc.. Far better(and cheaper) to rely on other aspects to get women. Besides, the gold-digging women that I've come across, here and there, tend to be rather less pleasant examples of their own gender(what feminists, somewhat overly politely,  call "high-maintenance").

As for mention of "wives", I thought you only had 1 so far? Or perhaps you have already converted to Islam so as to take advantage of their polygamy-friendly 4-wives-limit?
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 09:52:35 pm »
re playboys mention:- bad idea to get women based on  money as that can get very expensive, these days re divorce settlements etc.. Far better(and cheaper) to rely on other aspects to get women. Besides, the gold-digging women that I've come across, here and there, tend to be rather less pleasant examples of their own gender(what feminists, somewhat overly politely,  call "high-maintenance").

I live in a very different world than yours.
Women who don't care for too much money, just some child support.
Women who just want a child from you whether or not you give money, they just want to have your child.

As for mention of "wives", I thought you only had 1 so far? Or perhaps you have already converted to Islam so as to take advantage of their polygamy-friendly 4-wives-limit?

Sssshhhh, it's all hush hush.  How many wives?  How many mistresses? How many girlfriends?  Women like mystery too.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 10:03:34 pm »
I live in a very different world than yours.
Women who don't care for too much money, just some child support.
Women who just want a child from you whether or not you give money, they just want to have your child.

Sssshhhh, it's all hush hush.  How many wives?  How many mistresses? How many girlfriends?  Women like mystery too.

That sounds awesome goodsamaritan!
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 10:12:57 pm »
Umm, I don't actually believe in the notion that sex is only for reproduction.

No, my mistake.  I meant "one" when I wrote "you".  I'm sorry. 

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 10:15:52 pm »

Would you date them too?  Or just make babies?  Do the women in your culture make lots of money to support the children themselves?  Or do they have their parents and siblings support? The dole/welfare?  Do you want them to want you around for more than conception?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 10:27:35 pm »
   Would you date them too?  Or just make babies?  Do the women in your culture make lots of money to support the children themselves?  Or do they have their parents and siblings support? The dole/welfare?  Do you want them to want you around for more than conception?

Date? Get to know them? Spend some time, some romance? Of course.

Do the women here make lots of money?  No.  It's a family effort.  It takes a family and a village to raise children.  We still have families and extended families in our culture.  And in the provinces, food is cheap and plentiful even without cash.

There is no welfare in my country.

I always want to be in touch with children, raise them, feed them, teach them play with them, cure them when they are sick, take pictures, take them on trips.  Children are the best, it's what makes life worth while.  And you've gotta have good relations between mommy and daddy and the extended relatives.

Children, they're all good.  Children are the glue to relationships.  A REAL relationship is a relationship with children involved.

-------

But back to RPD, it would be great to have an RPD child from the start.  I'm sure it will happen one day.  The vegans have had theirs.  RPDers will have theirs as well.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 10:39:11 pm »
Children are the glue to relationships.  A REAL relationship is a relationship with children involved.

All that sounds good to me, except this part.  I don't consider children glue.  They're little people we are honored to care for, that's all.  I guess the glue thing must be a hang-up of mine.  Maybe I just don't understand what you mean, or you having a child glues you in love.

In the bible there were childless couples.  Do childless couples not have relationships, even if they both are happy with each other that way, and in every way?  Some of Mohamed's wives didn't bear him children.  I don't mean to get religious, just wondering whether that's true, that it's not a relationship without children.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 11:55:05 pm »
Thats cool goodsamaritan. But, tell me, what happens to the poor schmucks (men) that dont have wives in your culture? Do they just live all alone while the lucky ones (you) reap all the benefits? Whats the ratio of men to women like?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 11:58:11 pm »
I always want to be in touch with children, raise them, feed them, teach them play with them, cure them when they are sick, take pictures, take them on trips.  Children are the best, it's what makes life worth while.  And you've gotta have good relations between mommy and daddy and the extended relatives.

Children, they're all good.

I am totally with you in this, GS!!!!
That's exactly how I feel.
Even if I am not with you on the part, sex is only for reproduction. Might be it is a cultural thing.
Here are a lot of woman who have to raise their kids alone. That is hard. If it were like in your culture with big family support, everything would change.
In our culture there are males who just want sex and take no responsibility whatsoever.
Not for the woman and even not for the child. It is a totally different world, I suppose.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 12:36:04 am »
I am totally with you in this, GS!!!!
That's exactly how I feel.
Even if I am not with you on the part, sex is only for reproduction. Might be it is a cultural thing.
Here are a lot of woman who have to raise their kids alone. That is hard. If it were like in your culture with big family support, everything would change.
In our culture there are males who just want sex and take no responsibility whatsoever.
Not for the woman and even not for the child. It is a totally different world, I suppose.

Me too.  Some men here as well don't care about their children at all, or the women they procreate with.  I wouldn't know what they think, they lie about everything.  I guess they just know that they can find women that have no support or anti-support, and they do what they will with the same care they'd squash a beetle or walk away from one.

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 01:13:53 am »

I always want to be in touch with children, raise them, feed them, teach them play with them, cure them when they are sick, take pictures, take them on trips.  Children are the best, it's what makes life worth while.  And you've gotta have good relations between mommy and daddy and the extended relatives.

Spoken like a true alpha male. Hats off to you my friend.

I'm not concerned about raising a family right now since I'm only 28. I'd rather make a fortune for myself first (I'm aiming at 25-50 million euros). Then somewhere in my 40s I'll start making children with multiple women. Until then I'll just keep having lots of fun with super hot girls and enjoy my new found paleo powers. I couldn't care less about having a RPD relationship, there's tons of beautiful girls out there who are in great shape. But I agree if you have children you should give them the best possible quality of life and not be like ghetto people are (procreate and flee).
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 03:25:36 am »
Well, being honest I think being raw of pretty much any persuasion has its limitations in the dating sphere. Even though for myself, and maybe a few others, I don't really care what the woman I'm dating eats, but it inevitably has ramifications for both short and long term relationships.

Most initial dating is based in drinking/dinner etc...the more one goes in a tangent off that 'regular' the more challenged (or inventive) one will have to be.

so I think that conversation is more helpful than above. I know I'm sorta blanked on it. I'm recently single myself, so I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for P*(&@#, but it seems pretty difficult, even in a logistical way when I do start searching.

I guess the last resort is internet-dating (local), I recently checked out one of those sites for the first time ever. I wouldn't know what to fill in for most of the questions that won't pull in all goth chicks. Good thing I'm not ugly.

My only suggestion is I've thought about joining my local cross-fit to meet both friends and potential relationships. I can cook paleo, as long as she doesn't oject to me not eating cooked.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 03:37:37 am »
I'd rather make a fortune for myself first (I'm aiming at 25-50 million euros).

What's your secret? Or are you just dreaming?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk