Author Topic: Sunken Continent of the Tamil - Recompute Your Paleo Timelines  (Read 2273 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The Tamil people live in the southern part of India, Sri Lanka and Indonesia. Their Dravidian Language is spoken in those places and variations thereof can be found as far up as Pakistan and Nepal as well as Singapore, Malaysia and even Madagascar. I mention this because it confirms the Tamils beliefs that they come from a now sunken continent from which their ancestors fled to India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Madagascar. In ancient Tamil accounts this sunken Continent is referred to a variety of names but today it is called "Kumari Kandam"....

A Dictionary Project of the Government of Tamil Nadu (the Government of South India) published the following Timeline for the History of the Tamil people:

200 000 to 50 000 BC: Evolution of the Tamil and their Language
50 000 BC: Kumari Kandam Civilization
16 000 BC: Kumari Kandam Submerged
6087 BC: Second Tamil Kingdom established
1780 BC: Third Tamil Kingdom established

Scientists have acknowledged that the language, the people, the culture and the literature are some of the oldest to be found on earth - anywhere.

Read the fascinating research here http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread678086/pg1
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk