Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Welcoming Committee

HELLO EVERYBODY !!

<< < (2/3) > >>

wodgina:
Ban when your ready...

William:

--- Quote from: TylerDurden on April 07, 2009, 06:57:41 pm ---Rugby is THE most important sport of all time and originates in the UK!

--- End quote ---

Surely you jest.
Everyone knows that the most important sport of all time is hockey.
Still true even after some of the best were sent south to colonize a neighbouring American country.

William:

--- Quote from: iloverugby1 on April 07, 2009, 11:06:32 pm ---yes guys,

I used to play it before and fan of it. But now, I mainly concentrate on maintaining fitness. So, lets start discussion on diet, fitness, nutrition etc.

--- End quote ---

Diet - I would assume that the diet of hockey players is mostly beer and poutine, but for us the currently fashionable is pemmican. Based on the successful (healthwise) experience of the past 100,000 years or so. You can google "Lex Rooker pemmican" and get the skinny.

Fitness - When I get the urge to exercise I lie down 'til it goes away. No kidding, paleofood results in fitness.

Nutrition - All nutrients are in fat raw meat. Prevents aging. I think the brown spots on the back of my hands are fading. I am not yet faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to jump tall women with a single bound, but given another 40 years of pemmican (estimate by Aajonus Vonderplantiz) who knows?

Welcome to the forum. Warning - some of us think we have a sense of humour.

Satya:

--- Quote from: wodgina6722 on April 08, 2009, 12:23:29 am ---Ban when your ready...

--- End quote ---

I agree.  Since when does a US doctor not know what gender to choose; and if female, the Sr. after the name is quite strange.  But my apologies if I am mistaken.  Certainly, a peek at the good doctor's website tells a story.

President of Deluded Fruitcakes Anonymous, aka Satya

JaX:
Looks like a clear spammer/advertiser to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version