Author Topic: Comet Elenin? 2010 and 2011 Record High EQs in 100 Years, Big one in September  (Read 5443 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The March 11, 2011 Japan earthquake was REAL far worse and more terrifying than any fake movie. This elenin comet or whatever it is will be aligned AGAIN with the earth and the moon and the sun even nearer. Eclipsing the sun. It’s coma is now 100,000+ km in diameter, some 10 times larger than the earth and the tail is at least 900,000 km long. Comets are NOT dirty snowballs, they are highly charged asteroids that can and do cause the sun discharge gigantic CMEs. So what if on alignment with the earth and the moon the sun decides to belch a CME in our direction? The Japan earthquake would look like a picnic in comparison.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/05/31/comet-elenin-2010-and-2011-record-high-earthquakes-in-100-years-and-predicting-the-next-big-one-in-september/

This will probably be the last warning blog I will make as I will have to concentrate next on survival preparations.  I owe the kids some preparation.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

I need to practice eating survival supplies.  Can't be tummy shocked if I need to eat canned food or rice.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

I think that's great you're trying to be prepared GS, but wouldn't it be more efficacious to start learning your local wild edibles? I mean your can goods can get you through the initial shock, but food is always growing all around us and your real survival kit is the knowledge you store up, besides, there is nothing healthier than plants that aren't being baby'd and animals that are truly eating their wild diets, and those will always be there unless the natural world is destroyed, in which case we're F'd anyway! Jus'sayin'!

Thanks for the interesting article!

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
It's totally useless to worry, Edwin:
Comet Elenin: Preview of a Coming Attraction (NASA)
Comet Elenin should be at its brightest shortly before the time of its closest approach to Earth on Oct. 16 of this year. At its closest point, it will be 35 million kilometers (22 million miles) from us. Can this icy interloper influence us from where it is, or where it will be in the future? What about this celestial object inspiring some shifting of the tides or even tectonic plates here on Earth? There have been some incorrect Internet speculations that external forces could cause comet Elenin to come closer.

"Comet Elenin will not encounter any dark bodies that could perturb its orbit, nor will it influence us in any way here on Earth," said Yeomans. "It will get no closer to Earth than 35 million kilometers [about 22 million miles]. "

"Comet Elenin will not only be far away, it is also on the small side for comets," said Yeomans. "And comets are not the most densely-packed objects out there. They usually have the density of something akin to loosely packed icy dirt.

"So you've got a modest-sized icy dirtball that is getting no closer than 35 million kilometers," said Yeomans. "It will have an immeasurably miniscule influence on our planet. By comparison, my subcompact automobile exerts a greater influence on the ocean's tides than comet Elenin ever will."

Also on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
We can predict WHEN big 6+ M earthquakes will happen these days.

See the methodology here:

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/06/05/planetary-alignment-caused-earthquake-in-philippines-july-16-1990/

Using the same methodology, I can predict that on Sept 26/27:

- comet Elenin will eclipse the sun and its tail will bathe the earth with its tail.  There is no precedent for this.  We do not know what will happen. Hopefully none, but nobody is sure about anything.  Yes, the tail can be long enough.  The distance is only 39 million km, while the longest comet tail on record is 574 million km.

- comet Elenin is a new comet, never seen before or recorded in history, we do not know what is in it.

- all comets are electric.  http://www.thunderbolts.info/pdf/ElectricComet.pdf and http://www.rense.com/general63/elele.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RXQJR5SSFk

- Long alignment on Sept 26-27 with Sun - Comet Elenin (Sept 26/27) - Moon - Earth - Uranus
plus other alignments with other planets afterwards with Mercury, with the nearness of comet Elenin

- Comet Elenin is no ordinary comet.  So far it is the most Co-Planar comet EVER in observable history.  And its electric comet nature comes out as its alignments make it as powerful tectonic earthquake causing as a gas giant planet.  As quite easily shown in the georesonance paper of Mensur Omarbashich. https://sites.google.com/site/omerbashich/

- We are dealing with new physics here that cause earthquakes as shown in the paper above.  The data shows the effects.

- Solar Flare danger as exemplified in the video above when comets come near the sun.  And when the sun is stressed by planetary alignments as in the June 7 M2 solar flare that glanced the earth.  We don't know if Comet Elenin will attract a solar flare while on alignment with our earth and cause a more direct hit.

- Why is the US government making bunker cities?  Denver international airport exposed.  And private survival bunker construction is all the rage for the rich people in the USA?

- NASA 2 weeks ago sent a Disaster Prepardeness order to all its employees and families.

- NASA Buzz Room was more likely shut down when chat came to discussing someone's computations that comet Elenin will come within 0.0004 AU at nearest approach to the earth. Why close down the buzz room if that was just loony talk and can be easily debunked?

- Past 3 big people killing quakes were comet Elenin alignments:

Feb 2010 - Chile
Sep 2010 - New Zealand
March 2011 - Japan

- Philippines is located in the SAME ring of fire.

- I live in Marikina direct on the fault line.

Since the NASA people said PREPARE.
And the alternative people said PREPARE.
And since we city slickers have zero disaster preparedness, it's time we did some preparation and avoidance.

We have rented a house in a fault line free zone.
We are here in the house testing it for the first time.
Ah nice, cool air sub-urbs with nice fruit trees.
We just picked kilos of mangoes off the trees and the ground.  
We are gathering survival stocks and gear.
NASA has a good check list.

P.S. I am not into this brown dwarf theory.
P.S.2. Just prepare for the worst with our limited funds, can't afford bunkers and hope for the best.
P.S.3. I sincerely hope nothing happens and everything is peachy fine.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:16:03 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
P.S.2. Just prepare for the worst with our limited funds, can't afford bunkers and hope for the best.
P.S.3. I sincerely hope nothing happens and everything is peachy fine.

Sure, nothing of that sort will happen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-5UxPz96JI
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline p0wer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Heh this guy Omarbashich or whoever created those Bosnian royal web sites sounds pretty crazy. On the facebook page it's written something like:

The Omerbashich family holds the primary right of the throne of Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, and possibly Great Britain.

:D

Obviously he likes creating all sorts of weird theories.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Heh this guy Omarbashich or whoever created those Bosnian royal web sites sounds pretty crazy. On the facebook page it's written something like:

The Omerbashich family holds the primary right of the throne of Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, and possibly Great Britain.

:D

Obviously he likes creating all sorts of weird theories.

I'm also crazy because I claim to cure cancers and other incurable diseases medical institutions cannot.  A couple of old lawyers once laughed at me until they saw my websites and the people I saved and read that I was serious.

Just read Omarbashich's paper.  http://lanl.arxiv.org/abs/1104.2036
(Pick a memorable big big earthquake for yourself and see in the NASA simulator which planets were aligned with the earth at that time.  It really shocked me that July 16, 1990 earthquake we had in the Philippines in my example above was predicted by the NASA simulator with the alignment of Jupiter Sun Earth Saturn.)

NASA planet simulator http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=Elenin;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#orb
(remember to zoom out to see the outer planets)

Astronomy has been a hobby of mine since 7 years old.
Follower of the electric universe for some 4 years now.
I know the possibilities.
I know the geek talk and the geek words.

I try hard to be as optimistic and dismissive, but let's face it.

NASA said prepare.  So let's do some preparing.

It's NASA guys, NASA. NASA said prepare.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/emergency/personalPreparedness/index.html

Download the PDF, print and start checking the preparedness list.

Maybe NASA is now a Doomtard?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:30:27 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
That NASA page and pdf says "If there’s an emergency will you Be Prepared?". Any kind of emergency, it's not specified which one. Something that I've seen repeatedly advised everywhere ever since since I was able to read.   

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I live in an earthquake preparedness area. What individuals do to prepare is (1) decide what we would need in a disaster (drinking water, food, blankets, light, fuel, medicines, a place to meet up with family members, etc.), (2) organize the items in #1. We don't actually live our preparedness plans. I've been in plenty of earthquakes, but I never needed to use any of my disaster supplies.

When I lived in a colder climate, we were prepared for blizzards every winter. I used those supplies often!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Great for all you guys who are prepared.  I realized we are stark naked unprepared for anything.

Just to get it out of my system and as a way to warn others with the basics of comet elenin possibilities and why it is a good idea to prepare.

Observe that we get the grand slam, the total jackpot in the Marshall Masters video. With comet elenin coplanar, the electrical kill zone is the entire path of the comet as it always was on the ecliptic. And it will jackpot traverse fly by scenario worst case #3 (first week of September 2011, then worst case scenario #1 (September 26-27, 2011), then worst case #4 all the way throughout October and lastly worst case #2 flyby scenario on November 23, 2011. There is no rest. It is a total grand slam. So keep wishing that this comet is actually tiny, insignificant… and hope all mentioned past alignment patterns with earthquakes are just lucky fluke coincidences.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/06/21/explaining-comet-elenin-planet-x-fly-by-scenarios-nasa-says-be-prepared-september-2011-is-it/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk