Author Topic: Manifestation brainstorm  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
Manifestation brainstorm
« on: February 27, 2012, 06:55:11 am »
 I regularly manifest health and healing. Now I am manifesting fine friends to dive deep into imagination with and fine tune our art. I hope at the very least it will be fun. I doesn't matter to me if the source is a book, dream, metaphysical experiment, all are welcome. Anything brought forth in the spirit of love, joy, wholeness, and health is welcome.
      Mostly I resonate with the Right Use of Will series of books and the process coaching website. I have been manifesting consciously for at least 20 years. I have felt majick move through me to make real my desires. Still, the power to recreate the feelings has often been elusive. I wonder if the majick was a gift to let me have a taste of the sweetness so that I am enticed to hunt for it's beauty and power again for always.
       Or is sorcery a reflex like breathing,  twisted and corrupted by my choices that with perseverance I can remember. Is it a a dichotomy, continuum, both?
        I decided to share a practice that I enjoy. I do the basic stuff:
1. witness body and mind (physicality and thoughts).
2. Breathe soft and deep feeding the energy of the spirit of the air into self and feeling for the draw
3. pick a part to focus on maybe its a sore belly or a head ache. Maybe more elusive and undefinable area that needs energy-attention-love so that life force energy can flow.
     feeling the place where healing can happen, connect to  higher self. Imagine higher self very physically, not a ball of light, but ______, for me it's vampire-witch me. It is future self, ALREADY a  master, here to heal self. I know vampire won't work for most people so, they shouldn't use that. For me it works. Vampire-witch me is my likeness, I am strong, sexy, smart, quick, and as dark goddess like as I can imagine. I can see her and feel her within me. This expression of future me has my face, heart, legs. She breathes and moves with me. Vampire me is amazing to behold as I have created her. She is the truth of my soul manifested within me. You get the idea. I am in love with vampire me and she with me. She loves to be with me in all-ways, especially to witness the transformation- the path unfolding one small barely perceptible part at a time. She is the dark goddess within me. She came from the darkness it is the origin of her power. She already went to all of the terrifying, sad, angry, places and she's what love restored to what is desired, and so meant to be. She is also evolving, she isn't done either she can change and become. What ever I want goes. I also have amazing special effects going on through the whole thing. Down playing the drama didn't work for me. I'm not suggesting getting stuck in "story" either. Just feel what's there. No right or wrong, good or bad, only is and is not. The "special effects" help to move the drama like a fantasy movie. I feel pressure in my chest. I imagine a bright red hot pulsing orb intensifying, cracking, streaming out, and releasing my life force energy in a supernova like explosion. Not working to make fantastic just feeling what is and feeling the awesome in that.
    The key parts to why this works for me are: It is future me not some other being or god. I know me. I am invested in me. It is fun light easy and pleasurable. It is physical. I want healing in the physical. I am most draw to the experience of having a healthy FEELING body. Imagining it is going to be and so already is feels true to me. It is the easiest way for me to swallow my whole picture of health, because I believe it could be so.
      Back to the manifestation meditation:
4. majickal vampire self lovingly feels presenting part: is the energy hard or soft, tight or loose, warm or cool, moving or still
5. continue to feel the energy loving this force of life,
      -- force of life I could mean head ache, because the aching head is not some outside agent, It is my head ache my life force it there, so I can deny or accept it. I love it, if I am overwhelmed in the future I can deny it. NO future commitment necessary, that means nothing. Only do I want to experience my life forces as it is showing up now, if yes then I definitely want to show it love.
follow it intuitively and if in doubt, do nothing  - lovingly feel self
   Most of this manifestation exercise is a hodgepodge of info I learned from process coaching I don't mean to represent this as my original ideas, only a healing practice I enjoy.
   Vampire me has a theme song it is Eyes on fire, by Blue foundation from the Twilight sound track. I love that this is ridiculous. It is fun. It immediately manifests joy in my life. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:00:26 am by Adora »
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Manifestation brainstorm
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 07:00:24 am »
I think that the dark sorcerers ruling our world have used flouride to calcify our pineal glands to the point that we cant manifest anything anymore. I believe that this diet will highten those abilites for me as my pineal gland decalcifies.
It is a reflex just like breathing that has been scientifically repressed through chemicals as well as indoctrination. I constantly see this reflex in children who have not had these inherent abilities wiped yet.
-----------

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 07:32:59 am »
Oh Troll, I just saw this post. The dark force is so powerful I can't even respond for over a month. Ironically in this time I have stopped drinking tap water l). I feel shifting, vague stuff. I think artificial light is another dark sorcery ploy. I'm kidding, but not really, if you know what I mean.    -X
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 07:55:22 am »
flourescent lighting has been proven to cause headaches. Im sure its part of everything else. I personally always hated flourescent lighting.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk