Author Topic: Grixxly here  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Grixxly

• Forager
    • View Profile
Grixxly here
« on: August 12, 2011, 09:03:12 am »
My Story:

Today I binged on junk food. Not going into details but I must of gotten 8,000 calories from fast food joints in three hours. I've spent the last several hours in agony of feeling helpless, sick, fat, weak, and I'm in lots of pain from stomach pressure. The reason I did this was because I caved in and ate some carbohydrates. I'm very sensitive to the hunger stimulus that insulin promotes and anytime I eat say 100g of simple carbs in one sitting it turns me into a demon that has a strong desire to binge eat. Nothing can stop me.

I'm not a fatty though I'm fairly lean (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/005rtv.jpg/) I'm trying to lean out even more though. It's going to be my first year of college. My shithead girlfriend ended our perfectly good relationship of one year for no reason and turned into a total whore. So I'm going to try to look my best and meet my share of girls for revenge  8)

I'll do that with eating Paleo! I'm extremely motivated right now.I have a lot to learn from you guys. I'll be lurking around and reading lots and lots of threads keeping posting to a minimum.

Now I'm not jumping on Paleo right now. I'm going on a 9 day "ease" where I'm following the archevore style eating but 100% of my meats will be grain-fed and my veggies won't be organic. I go on vacation to Sea Isle City, NJ on the 20th-27th where I'm going to eat what I want when I want. Pizzas, dougnuts, lots of fried foods, etc  ;D When I come back I will resume easing onto a archevore style and once I create a budget plan I'll start buying grass-fed meats and when hunting season comes around in September I'll probably be full-time paleo

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:20:01 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Grixxly

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Grixxly here
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:15 am »
Oh and btw I feel like a fag for taking a shirtless photo of myself. That's kind of a private photo of myself to measure fat loss progress on an other forum for weightlifting. I just did not want anyone thinking of me as a fatty lol. Elkharte Tolle would say I'm unconscious with the present and worry to much about the future  :(

Offline Grixxly

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:35:51 am »
I did not realise this was for eating raw meats. I think that's too much of a jump for me  -\ wrong forum I guess
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 01:50:18 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 01:50:01 pm »
Interesting. It seems more people are making the mistake of thinking this is a cooked-palaeodiet forum. I presume that may be because rawpaleoforum also figures very highly on searches for a "cooked paleo diet"? Also, I have noticed, in recent years, that some raw vegans have switched to referring to their diet as "the raw, paleolithic diet", no doubt in order to suggest the myth that our human-/prehuman ancestors all ate raw plant foods only or mainly. This could lead to raw  vegans signing up by mistake.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 11:52:51 pm »
Hello.

The cooked paleo diet forum is at http://www.cavemanforum.com

Mind you, the long timers there gravitate to rarer and rarer meats.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk