Author Topic: going raw with a toddler...  (Read 4456 times)

Offline kofimama

• Forager
    • View Profile
going raw with a toddler...
« on: February 21, 2011, 04:32:28 am »
Hello!

I've got a 2 year old with multiple food "allergies", growth issues (has a freaking feeding tube), eczema, etc. I've known for a long time that all of his issues stem from his birth process (home birth to emergency c-section). His gut got wiped out, first by not coming into the world via the birth canal, and second, by the antibiotics we were both exposed to. We've struggled for two years to get to this point and now we're feeding him raw meat, this is day 4. Both of us, Mama and Papa, are on board too. We'd love to connect with other parents who are feeding their kids this way. So far, we're all elated and feeling great, but would love some support and to hear other's stories...Best, Diane and Kofi

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: going raw with a toddler...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 05:03:39 am »
Welcome to the forum. I don't have kids but I started this thread a while ago you might want to see.
http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/hot-topics/raw-paleo-children/
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 06:20:24 am »
  Welcome to the forum! Nice to see more parents getting their children to do this sort of diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:11:07 pm »
  Welcome to the forum! Nice to see more parents getting their children to do this sort of diet.

I don't have kids but when I do (hopefully, one day) I plan on raising them on a raw paleo diet.  Of course I believe in allowing children as much freedom as they want so if they choose to eat other foods that's fine but the only food I will be providing is raw paleo foods.  I just need to find me a cavewoman.   ;)

Ryan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 10:04:56 am »
Hello!

I've got a 2 year old with multiple food "allergies", growth issues (has a freaking feeding tube), eczema, etc. I've known for a long time that all of his issues stem from his birth process (home birth to emergency c-section). His gut got wiped out, first by not coming into the world via the birth canal, and second, by the antibiotics we were both exposed to. We've struggled for two years to get to this point and now we're feeding him raw meat, this is day 4. Both of us, Mama and Papa, are on board too. We'd love to connect with other parents who are feeding their kids this way. So far, we're all elated and feeling great, but would love some support and to hear other's stories...Best, Diane and Kofi

Probiotics work too.  But take it yourself first.
Therapeutic doses.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 05:13:47 pm »
Do you breastfeed? Though cow breastmilk is not paleo, i'd believe human milk is being raw and from a human and has been noted to boost immunity and at such an early age the baby should digest it well and encourage growth and brain fuction for the baby. But you may have a hard time because circumcision disrupts breastfeeding =( that is unless you kept the baby whole which is awesome!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 07:03:43 pm »
...has a freaking feeding tube), eczema, etc. I've known for a long time that all of his issues stem from his birth process (home birth to emergency c-section). His gut got wiped out, first by not coming into the world via the birth canal, and second, by the antibiotics we were both exposed to. We've struggled for two years to get to this point and now we're feeding him raw meat, this is day 4. ..

How's it going?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk