Author Topic: Liver Cancer +++ cure testimonial on Curezone.com by VX  (Read 3926 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Liver Cancer +++ cure testimonial on Curezone.com by VX
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:03:17 pm »
This is a reply posted in curezone.com when I was looking for all the raw meat eaters were in curezone.com
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1486462#i

-----------
Hey,

I've been on the Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz (which is different than a paleo diet) for 14 months now.

Like you, I've thrived under it. It's not the only thing I've done but it's the most important.

There is the misconception that we don't eat fruit and veggies, but I do, I drink 1-2 cups of veggie juice a day and 2-4 servings of fruit a day (only 2 servings are recommended).

I also have pasta once a week, although the Nut Formula would be better.

And lots of raw milk.

I think the most frustrating part of the diet is that it's not accepted by others. I have a step sister dying of cancer and a stepdad dying of heart failure, but neither want to try any part of raw milk or raw beef, they'd rather die. It's sad.

Despite everything it's done for me, believe it or not I still have fights with my family, calling the methods quackery. It's like they can't remember me in the emergency room or the blood tests.

For those that don't know, I recovered from liver cancer, liver hepatitis, ulcerative colitis, and Candida by doing a month of fruitarian, 10 days of fasting, followed by the Primal Diet. Plus some other things like parasite cleanses and Liver Flushes . No medical intevention, no thanks.

Anyway, it's real, it's too bad it's so taboo still.

VX
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Liver Cancer +++ cure testimonial on Curezone.com by VX
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 03:51:51 am »
If you want to convince family & friends, learn nlp & learn to communicate properly lol

Look up doug o brien sleight of mouth, for some scary techniques ....  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk