Author Topic: DurianRider  (Read 16909 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: DurianRider
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 06:17:35 am »
I wonder if there's a forum out there, allowing  someone who is an animal-rights (moderate) advocate  but who also eats diets full of mostly (raw) animal foods, to become a member? I'd be most interested if there were, as the few animal rights forums I saw all had vegan or raw vegan/fruitarian sub-forums so obviously would have banned me forthwith.

I am a member of one.  She started it because she wasn't happy in durianrider's forum I think.  She was also a member of GI2MR and invited people including me.  She welcomes raw paleos, as long as they only voice their pro animal rights opinions and information while in her forum.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 07:41:50 am »
From reading a few of Durianrider's comments/replies on that video it sounds like he believes he is 'raw palaeo'. He just has a different idea of what that is.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 10:35:22 am »
From reading a few of Durianrider's comments/replies on that video it sounds like he believes he is 'raw palaeo'. He just has a different idea of what that is.
No? He is mocking us?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 10:47:23 am »
He was just mocking Aajonus.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2010, 04:54:15 pm »
Well, he refers to himself as a raw vegan on the youtube videos I've watched and us as rawpalaeos.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 07:45:43 pm »
What I meant was, he seems to think that his diet is the correct evolutionary diet of humans. He thinks we don't need meat and that we're adapted best to eat fruit. Not saying he's thought much about it, but on his comments he said that he thinks that... He thinks he is eating the palaeolithic diet of human beings. He reasons that since we clearly evolved from Gorillas(...), we must be adapted to eat only vegetation and not need meat, since the Vegan/Fruitatian diet must be the oldest and most natural diet there is. According to him. If he's never tried raw meat, he would have experienced many improvements when he switched to raw vegan/fruitatian(what is he? He says vegan but he seems to eat only fruit), and although he will also have had negatives as well he'll feel that the positives outweigh them. He seems to have had common problems associated with grains and refined foods. He probably clumped his whole old diet together and since meat was a part of that, assumes it was bad too and because of his beliefs about what palaeo diet is, and about animal rights he's never tried putting meat back in or thought about why he should.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:52:42 pm by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk