Author Topic: Introduction and a question  (Read 11994 times)

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction and a question
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 03:57:48 am »
Hi Löwenherz - I didn't have skin problems so I can't speak from experience.  I believe that Lex Rooker experienced some very dramatic skin improvements on raw Zero Carb.  He's on this forum. 

I've also seen a lot of reports of skin and hair improvements on the ZIOH Forum.  Most of them eat cooked.

Thank you! I will have a look at ZIOH or dirty carnivore.

My skin is improving veery slowly on raw vlc, better than nothing. White meat (including wild boar) is much more helpful than beef and lamb. And yes, my hair is dramatically thicker and stronger on raw vlc high animal fat. On raw vlc I don't need any shampoo, on cooked zc/vlc my hair always got dark, oily, 'dirty' and sticky. Hair loves protein plus fat. There are so many people with thinning hair and other hair problems on high carb diets...

Löwenherz

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 02:24:28 am »
Hey Larry, welcome to the forum.

I am new here too, I don't think I could stick to raw without the forum.

Lowenherz - How many carbs a day do you eat on average?
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 02:06:39 am »
Lowenherz - How many carbs a day do you eat on average?

Hi Max!

In the last weeks/months I ate round about 30-50g carbs per day on average. But I don't eat carbs every day anymore.

Löwenherz
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:28:12 am by TylerDurden »

Offline elysianisis

• Forager
  • Rawl
    • View Profile
Like Aged Steak?
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 03:52:05 am »
   Don't they age steaks in some high-end steak houses for up to four months?  You might enjoy like a raw version of that.
If you like it that way, then by all means, rock on!  I believe a diet should be tailored to our body's individual and our personal needs.  Most people go against their nature for follow a certain "diet lifestyle".  That's unnatural, do what your body tells you, it knows...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk