Author Topic: Warming the honey  (Read 22167 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Warming the honey
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010, 03:01:24 am »
Oh, I'd always been of the impression that the northwestern States were the whitest in the US.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 03:19:15 am »
I do get the impression that farmers' markets are still a top choice for RVAFers in most of the world given the previous mentions by GS of the excellent farmers' markets in the developing world. It's only in the US and maybe Canada where they are substandard, it seems(that is, European ones can be quite good though not as good as some UK ones). I have, though, added a caveat in 1 of my usual RVAF-advice articles that Americans are best placed to look elsewhere for their raw, high-quality foods - understandable as, it seems that even now most rawpalaeo membership is something like 70-80% from the US.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2010, 10:01:33 am »
Well, Edwin seems to be even better off than me as regards variety.

Let's go live with him.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk