Author Topic: Genetic Roulette video  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Genetic Roulette video
« on: December 09, 2012, 05:47:21 pm »
Genetic Roulette

Have you guys seen this video called Genetic Roulette?  It's all about GMOs from Monsanto, even though most of us don't eat any of that stuff anymore, but the main thing that scared me is that it said there's a possibility that the pesticide in the GMO corn could get into your gut and multiply in your gut flora, and then even if you stop eating all the GMO foods, your gut flora still produces it!!  This might also be a good video to show SAD eaters to at least convince them to stop eating most grains..

But how do I get this crap out of my system?
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline Polyvore

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Genetic Roulette video
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:45:04 am »
High meat and fermented vegetables! Eat them all up, so those strains of bateria can dominate your gut culture :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk